Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex  uploaded by Alyssa S.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex  uploaded by Alyssa S.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex  uploaded by Dawn W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I received a mini size of this in one of my subscription boxes, and I used it for a week around my under eye (where I have fine lines), and I didn't see any result. It also didn't make my eye area any softer. I would not buy the full size.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Great product! I feel like it actually worked and I noticed a difference after stopping using it
Bahar A.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
I have skin thinning under my eye area, which look purple to me. I bought this product because I know other products from Estee Lauder helped me. However, this eye cream made no visible improvement. It forms a thin layer which becomes patchy during the day. This layer becomes patchy If you want to apply a foundation or concealer. Not a very good look. I always had to wipe it off before make up. I guess it moisturized and did all the anti aging but was not a solution for skin thinning under eyes.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried Estee Lauder Advanced night repair eye Synchronized complex it worked well seen good results with a week . It made my eyes look younger by reducing my dark circles and puffiness around eye. Super easy to Apply and no Stickyness to it. Definitely worked well and recommend to try!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
West Linn, OR
I actually like to use this in the morning, since my eyes are very sensitive and get puffy with things on at night. It works wonders and give my eyes that pick me up it needs especially after a long night!