Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex

The sparkle of youth is in your eyes. This supercharged treatment-now with 10X Concentrated Repair Technology-helps repair the visible impact of lack of sleep, UV, pollution, even blue light. It's proven to reveal a bright, hydrated, visibly revived look with comprehensive benefits for the eye area.

Has anyone with sensitive skin reacted to this cream? My eye area gets so sensitive with most eye creamsEstee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex
Is it suitable for young oily skin or is it or does it only works on mature skin?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex!
Trina L.
Elk Grove, CA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Trina L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like the thickness of the cream. Makes me feel like I'm really putting something moisturizing onto my eye. I use this day and night and have been using it for about 2 to 3 months now. All it is is a moisturizer.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I used it for about 9 months but today I finished it, I can say that a very deep expression line that was in my eyes disappeared although the tone did not improve it helped a lot to hydrate that delicate area improving the texture. Follow x follow Ig: @rojasgarridoana
Kyara T.
Philadelphia, PA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Kyara T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this eye cream for quite a long time . Its is not greasy at all and It doesn’t have any weird or strong scent which I really like . It absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way . My under eye area instantly feels smooth and soft after using it . I truly recommend it !
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Rosa S.
Excelente gel crema de noche, es super hidratante, sientes y ves los resultados realmente, se absorbe super rapido, no deja sensacion grasosa, dismunuye visblemente pequeñas lineas de expresion y desinflama las bolsas de debajo de los ojos. Tengo 1 mes usandolo y estoy encantada.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Linh M.
It's a nice eye cream. It feels lightweight and I like the way it makes my eyes look. This is a good brand for skincare and my mom likes it too. It smoothes out some of my wrinkles and I don't mind getting it again.
Elizabeth H.
Trenton, NC
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Elizabeth H.
I love this stuff it works amazing and is worth the money. I would reccomend this! It is smooth and makes my skin feel amazingg
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually really liked this product.. but I happen to know a few people who had a bad reaction - flakiness and burning. It does work- brightens in less than 3 weeks! I love the smooth texture as well- great to mix with concealer. NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!
Kim P.
Hermitage, PA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Kim P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love all of Estee Lauder's Night Repair Products. This eye cream has a gel cream texture and is beautiful under make up during the day. The packing is glass - which I love. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex
Maria B.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Maria B.
Got these ester launder advanced night repair eye it’s a little tiny lol but it’s pretty soft and moistury I haven’t used it much to know if it works but the smell doesn’t bother to keep it on 9/10
Jessica R.
Hickory Hills, IL
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how hydrated my eyes are after using this, but I don’t feel it really helps to brighten my dark circles. A little product goes a long way. I am still on the hunt for a eye cream to really brighten my under eyes still!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shafaq H.
il y a 5 mois
Jessica R. il y a 3 mois
I think it’s great to moisturize eye area, but I don’t feel it’s really helped with my dark circles
Brittany L.
Santa Ana, CA
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Does anyone know the difference between this and the II product? I’m also a little confused because it’s a called a night repair but the instructions say use day and night
Ceyda M. il y a 9 jours
Yes the Difference between the one with the wand and the square jar is more like a gel form helps de puff and the other in for someone that is more sensitive and dry around the eye area both , 24 hr hydrated , it nourish and Cushioning the eye area It also it brightens the appearance of dark circles with in 3 weeks and best results if you use a day and Night