Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-aging eye serum ever.Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Nylon-12; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Propanediol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Trehalose; Algae Extract; Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract; Sucrose; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cholesterol; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Rna; Tromethamine; Caffeine; Caprylyl Glycol; Oleth-10; Phytosphingosine; Squalane; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Potassium Sulfate; Biosaccharide Gum - 1; Lecithin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Metabisulfite; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tripeptide-32; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Sulfite; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Is this product worth the money? I’m looking for a product to apply in the evening to revitalize my eyes, but don’t quite know where to start!
I want to try this product.what about this?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II!
Peoria, IL
Not the worst eye cream I’ve ever tried. It left my under eyes hydrated without it feeling too heavy but I never noticed a difference in my under eyes even after 60 days. Not worth the money to me.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles
Portland
Love this. As I've said before my under eye area is a big problem for me. Not only do I get lines but also bags and darkness. This helps a lot in relieving those problems.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Ocean Park, WA
This serum is very easy to apply. Leaves my eye area cool and refreshed. It may help with puffiness but definitely leaves the area well moisturized! If you watch sales you can get a good deal.
Dry / Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Washington, DC
I received this as part of a beauty box subscription. It was a good sized sample. It's good for the eyes and does brighten and tighten. It's very pricey for an eye Serum.
Dark Spots
San Marcos, TX
I received a sample of this from Macy's and I really like he product. It is very moisturizing and makes your skin feel like butter. I feel as if it is helping to repair my skin because I have quite a few scars from acne.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Scarring / Dark Circles
This is a classic, the absolute best! Advanced night repair even works on minor cuts and boo boos. Burn or cut yourself, Advanced Night Repair will help to heal your skin quickly.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
I found this to be amazing after a few days of use but after a consistent use of these, I notice I started to break out horribly. It was a disappointment because I keep hearing good reviews but it just wasn't good for my sensitive skin.
Cranston, RI
This will forever be one of my favorite skincare products. This is very effective . It reduces puffiness lines and wrinkles. I usually purchase it at Macy’s. Very gentle .
Blackheads, Dullness, Scarring
I have used this for over a year now & love how is nourishes my under eyes, I cant see a huge difference but I do believe its preventing my skin from again anymore than it has.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Scottsdale
I originally tried this as part of a gift with purchase and fell in love with it. This product feels wonderful on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...