BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-aging eye serum ever.Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Nylon-12; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Propanediol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Trehalose; Algae Extract; Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract; Sucrose; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cholesterol; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Rna; Tromethamine; Caffeine; Caprylyl Glycol; Oleth-10; Phytosphingosine; Squalane; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Potassium Sulfate; Biosaccharide Gum - 1; Lecithin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Metabisulfite; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tripeptide-32; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Sulfite; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Does this serum help at all with reducing fine lines unde...1 Answers
  • Does this help with darkness under your eyes? I'm more fo...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye serum? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Genesis V.
Kissimmee
I’ve never really been into skin care until I was about 26 and I regret it. It started off with me receiving skin care from Estée Lauder as a gift with purchase and this has been so good to my eyes! Concealer goes on so smooth! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry under eyes.
Katie O.
This Is Also A Great Eye Product From Estée Lauder! I’ll Dab A Bit Under & Over My Eye Area Before Bedtime, Or Makeup! I Might Repurchase Once I’m Finished With The 1st Bottle. Love that It Has A Pump!! 💖💖💖
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
My skin is so hydrated and plump after using this. I can see a difference in my skin tone and texture, as well as my pores and fine lines. I really like the results from this serum and a little goes a long way so the product lasts you a long time. I put it on just once a day, before I go to bed at night.
zoe c.
This is a great product. I did see a temporary pluming of wrinkle areas. It soaks into your skin and dried- good texture. It didn't smell bad. I bought it at Dillard's. I will definitely buy again when I run out. I will definitely recommend to family members and friends.
Lizzy M.
I am 24 years old and use the product to help fight wrinkles. Better now then later in life! I started to get a wrinkle between my eye brows from squinting.It's gone! I love this and it smells phenomenal! I recommend this to ladies/gentlemen of all ages!
Liz B.
I use this every night before bed! My eyes are always still very puffy in the mornings, but my dark circles have seriously improved! This is my first time using this product and I gotta say, I’m a little obsessed! It’s light weight and apples like a dream!
Jan P.
Saint Petersburg
This is my first serum and I'm insanely love it. It truly affected my skin. I wake up every morning, feeling the softness on my skin. It felt sticky on your hand, but when you blend it on your face, it absorb to your skin really fast. I will buy it again
Bryce M.
Victoria, TX
I use it nightly...it’s light slides on nice and even and I feel like my face can breathe with it. I am always complimented and asked how old I am. When I say people always want to know my secret....moisturize! Daily!
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
As a 50 yr old woman, making sure I don't look my age is super important. I recently bought a kit that included a couple of other Estee products along with this. Absolutely thrilled to use it at first. Months later, not so much. I had high expectations. I just didn't see the results I'd wanted.
Sarah M.
Fort Worth tx
This will transform your skin. Advanced night repair if filled with ingredients that actually improve the elasticity of your skin. You want to put this on quite literally right before you get into bed at night. Just as the packaging says. Your skin, and body, does it’s natural healing process overnight. Skin care is essential to put on before bed time.
Pamella R.
I've been wanting to try this serum, does it feel heavy or sticky? What about breakouts?
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Is this a good eye serum?
shelby r.
Carthage, IL
What is the difference between this eye serum and the other advanced night repair eye serum? is it just the liquid / gel formula?
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I would love to try this product in a voxbox! I have always struggled with bags under my eyes and redness after removing makeup! Does this work for bags under the eyes?
Tanja Z.
How long does the bottle typically last?

back