BY ESTÉE LAUDER #69 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-aging eye serum ever.Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Nylon-12; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Propanediol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Trehalose; Algae Extract; Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract; Sucrose; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cholesterol; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Rna; Tromethamine; Caffeine; Caprylyl Glycol; Oleth-10; Phytosphingosine; Squalane; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Potassium Sulfate; Biosaccharide Gum - 1; Lecithin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Metabisulfite; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tripeptide-32; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Sulfite; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Does this serum help at all with reducing fine lines under the ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help with darkness under your eyes? I'm more focused on...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye serum? 2 Answers
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
It didn't take long for me to start seeing results with this eye serum. I may only be 26, but I use it for my premature wrinkles! I use this product at night, but I also use it during the day. It is pricey, so buyer beware of that. It's one of those things where it is quality over quantity. Definitely worth the money because the results don't lie!
Claire S.
There is so much I could say about ANR! It’s amazing! Such a heaven sent product! It takes care of dark circle under eyes, I’ve even used it to repair sun damage to my face! The best product on the market! No matter what age, this should be on your must have list!
Liz B.
I use this every night before bed! My eyes are always still very puffy in the mornings, but my dark circles have seriously improved! This is my first time using this product and I gotta say, I’m a little obsessed! It’s light weight and apples like a dream!
Lex A.
This eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes smooth. It is pricey, but still a good value and I normally get the sample sizes. The packing is nice and the container does not spill. A little goes a long way and be sure to only use this at night.
Brooke M.
Sevierville, TN
I saw a small difference with puffiness and overall firmness, but not enough to purchase this product again due to cost. Also, I tend to like to “feel” an eye cream working after it has been applied, and I didn’t get that with this serum.
Isis O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is pricey but it’s the best eye cream that I’ve used. It’s anti aging and noticeably lightens my undereye circles.  3pcs Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex 3ml
Aurora A.
Great product. I have the cream and the Advanced Night Repair serum which work wonders. It is a very gentle product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to invest in good skincare.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
This serum is very easy to apply. Leaves my eye area cool and refreshed. It may help with puffiness but definitely leaves the area well moisturized! If you watch sales you can get a good deal.
macy m.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a good product but not great. Seems to be expensive for the size of the bottle and I haven’t seen tremendous results. I am willing to give it more time but I’m not sure if I would buy it again.
Caitlyn R.
This is the first brand of anti-aging products I have used and absolutely love the eye cream! If I apply the serum to my entire face it causes breakouts and has a strong smell. I will usually just apply the serum and eye cream to my under eyes. The moisturizer is a little thick so I mix it with my Clinique moisture surge moisturizer for a well balanced face lotion.
Pamella R.
I've been wanting to try this serum, does it feel heavy or sticky? What about breakouts?
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Is this a good eye serum?
shelby r.
Carthage, IL
What is the difference between this eye serum and the other advanced night repair eye serum? is it just the liquid / gel formula?
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
I would love to try this product in a voxbox! I have always struggled with bags under my eyes and redness after removing makeup! Does this work for bags under the eyes?
Katelyn P.
Does this help with darkness under your eyes? I'm more focused on something that can help with darkness!