BY ESTÉE LAUDER #78 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes with our most comprehensive anti-aging eye serum ever.Proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skintone.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Nylon-12; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Propanediol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Trehalose; Algae Extract; Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract; Sucrose; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cholesterol; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Rna; Tromethamine; Caffeine; Caprylyl Glycol; Oleth-10; Phytosphingosine; Squalane; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Potassium Sulfate; Biosaccharide Gum - 1; Lecithin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Metabisulfite; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tripeptide-32; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Sulfite; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Does this serum help at all with reducing fine lines unde...1 Answers
  • Does this help with darkness under your eyes? I'm more fo...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye serum? 2 Answers
💋REBECCAS M.
I've been using this for over 2 months and only once a day at bedtime before I put on my Shiseido Benefiance Eye Creme. The skin around my eyes is so soft and hydrated now that I find myself softly stroking underneath my eyes (weird, I know). My eyes look amazing. The crepiness is almost completely gone and my crows feet are non-existent and I'm a sun-worshipper. You just have to be sure that you let the serum soak in really good and then follow it with a high quality eye cream. This serum last forever. I'm not even 1/2 way through my bottle and it's been close to 3 months since I've been using it. This is good stuff!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh
Goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and completely and can even be worn during the day under your makeup. It makes your skin feel soft but other than that, I noticed very little to no improvement in my fine lines. That said, I did not use this product long enough to see results I don't think, as I only used it a couple of weeks and only had a small sample.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Ive been using this for a little over a month now, and I really like it. I've never struggled with wrinkles, dark circles, or puffiness, but I'm 34 and had my first child 6 months ago. Yeah, I was looking pretty bad. This has taken away the dullness and the little bit of darkness I was beginning to see. It makes me appear more "awake" I guess you could say. I use it morning and night. Doesn't interfere with makeup at all. Absorbs quickly and feels nice. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother them. It's expensive, but I bet my bottle will last at least a year. It evens out. I'll purchase this again.
Genesis V.
Kissimmee
I’ve never really been into skin care until I was about 26 and I regret it. It started off with me receiving skin care from Estée Lauder as a gift with purchase and this has been so good to my eyes! Concealer goes on so smooth! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry under eyes.
Katie O.
This Is Also A Great Eye Product From Estée Lauder! I’ll Dab A Bit Under & Over My Eye Area Before Bedtime, Or Makeup! I Might Repurchase Once I’m Finished With The 1st Bottle. Love that It Has A Pump!! 💖💖💖
Lizzy M.
I am 24 years old and use the product to help fight wrinkles. Better now then later in life! I started to get a wrinkle between my eye brows from squinting.It's gone! I love this and it smells phenomenal! I recommend this to ladies/gentlemen of all ages!
Liz B.
I use this every night before bed! My eyes are always still very puffy in the mornings, but my dark circles have seriously improved! This is my first time using this product and I gotta say, I’m a little obsessed! It’s light weight and apples like a dream!
Jan P.
Saint Petersburg
This is my first serum and I'm insanely love it. It truly affected my skin. I wake up every morning, feeling the softness on my skin. It felt sticky on your hand, but when you blend it on your face, it absorb to your skin really fast. I will buy it again
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I received the sample it is option box I was really excited to use this and when I did I really didn't see that much of an improvement I will have to say that my skin was very moisturized and I like the fact that it didn't really have a smell to it
Bryce M.
Victoria, TX
I use it nightly...it’s light slides on nice and even and I feel like my face can breathe with it. I am always complimented and asked how old I am. When I say people always want to know my secret....moisturize! Daily!
Pamella R.
I've been wanting to try this serum, does it feel heavy or sticky? What about breakouts?
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Is this a good eye serum?
shelby r.
Carthage, IL
What is the difference between this eye serum and the other advanced night repair eye serum? is it just the liquid / gel formula?
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I would love to try this product in a voxbox! I have always struggled with bags under my eyes and redness after removing makeup! Does this work for bags under the eyes?
Tanja Z.
How long does the bottle typically last?