BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum

Now re-ignite the youthful light of your eyes. Reduces the look of key visible signs of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and dryness. With exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, it maximizes the power of night to re-ignite the light that can fade due to fatigue, pollution and age. See

What's the best undereye cream you've used? I'm loving the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum but I'm looking for something to wear over top of it. I have moderate bags and the skin some my eyes is starting to show signs of aging.
I’ve been looking for an eye cream, serum that reduces the look of dark circles, does this help with it? I’ve tried lots of different brands but I haven’t found the right one yet
Start your review of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum!
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Pam D.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Pam D.
Instagram- @justchillwithpam , Subscribe my youtube channel- Pam’s Station @esteelauder gifted me this Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix @influenster - My 40 year old eyes do have fine lines and little bit of dryness - This formula instantly hydrates my under eyes - I really love the texture and the applicator - you need to take the product into your fingers and apply around your eyes , smile lines , forehead lines and between lines - Apply AM and PM Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum #EyeExperts #eyeserum #eyecare #eye #EsteeLauderxInfluenster #contest #complimentary #influenster #influenstervoxbox #skincare #tutorial
Kathia P.
Orlando, FL
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Kathia P.
I received a small sample so this is a #sponsored post of a product that was gifted to me. Overall great product for the eye area. I tested it for two weeks and could see changes on the skin around my eyes. Immediately after the first application, my skin was more elastic and bouncy. Since a full review takes time and more product, I am not sure that I'd buy it myself but I enjoyed using it.
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Natalie G.
I received a free sample of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex from Influenster I’m exchange for my honest review. I enjoyed the subtle scent of the eye concentrate and how smoothly the applicator applied the product under my eyes. The concentrate has a silky feel and absorbs quickly into the skin. The sample size lasted way longer than the suggested 7 days, but even after a week I had no noticeable difference under or around my eyes. Due to the cost, I likely would not purchase on my own, but will definitely make use of the remaining product.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Melissa S.
Received as a sample product to try and give honest review. This product is great. Saw improvement with my under eye in a few days. It absorbs quickly into the skin. There is a subtle scent but not over powering. I will probably not purchase on my own due to it being a bit pricey but it is a great product.
Arlene S.
Parma Heights, OH
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Arlene S.
I haven’t used this for long but what I can say is it has a cooling effect and it feels luxurious on my eyes. I did notice it depuffed my eyes in the morning. I would like to continue to use this product more but I only received a 7 day sample to try from Influenster and Estée Lauder for free. So I will definitely be purchasing one for myself!
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Michelle W.
This eye serum is lovely. I have sensitive eyes, and this serum didn’t bother them at all. The metal ball applicator feels cool & refreshing, and the serum is creamy. It absorbs quickly. I even bought the full size when my travel size ran out.
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Melissa M.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Melissa M.
I really like this eye serum! Lightweight and goes on smooth. Makes my eyes feel cool and fresh after a long day. I tried using before makeup application based off of another review I read online and I’m glad I tried it! Makeup went on smooth and it helped cover up my smaller wrinkles! I would recommend this and am anxious to see what long term effects it has. I do feel it brightened up my under eye as well.
Rechelle A.
Charlotte, NC
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Rechelle A.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Rechelle A.
Thanks @influenster and @esteelauder for the complementary sample of this product! I’ve been using this eye serum for over 2 weeks and I love it. I must admit that a high end eye serum has been a part of my AM/PM regimen for a number of years. So I don’t have major under eye issues BUT I did see that this product (as a night time serum) provided a very comfortable and moisturizing feel to my under eye area. It worked well with other products and did not irritate my eyes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #EyeExperts #EsteeLauderxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @esteelauder @influenster
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Rosie S.
I was very excited to try this new eye cream. The consistency is more of a light lotion almost serum. It absorbs quickly while still feeling very hydrating to the skin. I’m excited to see what the continued use will look like. So far my skin looks hydrated and a little brighter under my eyes.
Justine C.
Fountain Hill, PA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum uploaded by Justine C.
I received this sample complimentary from Influenster and Estée Lauder for my honest review. As I did receive a sample, I cannot attest to the long-term effects of this product. I tried it as part of my nighttime skin care routine. It is very smoothing on the eyes. It feels lightweight but is as moisturizing as my heavier eye creams. I feel the effectiveness as a night cream is very good but it’s similar to many of my other night creams. However, where this product shines for me is for daytime use. I use this under my eyes before applying my make up and it makes a huge difference in smoothing my eye area. The wrinkles and fine lines are reduced and my make up just looks better. I would definitely recommend for that purpose. #EyeExperts #EsteeLauderxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @esteelauder @Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie B.
Towson, MD
il y a 5 mois
Arlene S. il y a 2 mois
I’ve been using Mudmasky eye serum and it’s very moisturizing for my under eyes. It’s supposed to help with bags and signs of aging.
Humeyra A.
London, London
il y a 7 mois
Amy K. il y a 5 mois
I prefer the advanced Night eye concentrate. It works better and results stay.
Francine F.
Carrollton, TX
il y a un an
Jessica W. il y a un an
This serum is magic! Within one week you can feel and visibly see a difference. It's been almost 3 weeks for me now, and I feel as though I've paid for an instant face lift! I would totally recommend this.