BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood. romantic see more...

Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Advanced Night Repair for a while and was very happy with the results, so I decided to give Eye Recovery complex a chance, too. Unfortunately, it was somewhat of a disappointment. I am fully aware nothing will make my dark circles completely vanish from my face as if a magician has swung his wand, but I have seen no improvement in making them appear any lighter, nor did it make the fine lines go away. I am also very religious when it comes to skin care, thus I have been using it regularly, and still nothing happened. Maybe it just doesn't work for me, given that the other reviewers seemed more excited about this product.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Protect your skin is always important but at a certain age we have to persevere health of our skin, I do not expect it's too late , I attack the root problem , my doctor always recommended me that from the 25 take good care of my skin because more it earlier than ever . so I started doing approaching the age and the results are exquisite. One of the creams used for the repair and suppleness of my eyes was Estee Lauder, this small jar can do their job and keeps at bay Lienas I do not want to appear overnight. I highly recommend for the care of the contour of your eyes ... i love it!
Mika H.
Mika H.
I loooove this eye cream, especially using it with the ANR serum. It's a cool gel-like texture and applies really nicely under the eye. I don't have too many problems with bags or wrinkles under my eye, but I'm mostly worried about preventative care for anti-aging, so I happened to use this for over a month and fell in love with it. My under eye felt moisturized and very plump. I think especially for those who have wrinkles or issues with your under eye, this might work really well. I get a bit dry too so it felt amazing to use. Totally recommend!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so I bought this eye cream about a week ago now and I've been using it day and night (even if it's for nighttime). I kid you not this cream has gotten rid of my eyes puffiness! I'm so happy! My eyes seem brighter and less tired. It minimized the appearance of fine lines on the corner of my eyes. I recommend this cream 100%. It's a little on the pricey end but I think it will last me a long time seeing as how I only use about 3 tiny dots per eye. Overall worth it! #EsteeEditContest
Juliana V.
Juliana V.
Such a great product! The reviews on this product have always been great. This had made my eyes glow and my dark eyes have decreased. I have been using this product for about three weeks now and I am over all please with the results. The product was recommended to me by my boyfriends mom that looks amazing for her age. My skin is normal to oily and worked great. I would recommend!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Katy, TX
Seriously one of the best eye products I have ever used. I've used this about 2 months now and it is amazing! I love the formula of this product and how easily it glides onto my eyes. It has definitely helped with puffiness and under eye bags! There is no stinging what so ever so it is perfect for everyone and even for people who have sensitive skin!! Love the Estée Lauder line.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I like to use it in combo with the advanced night repair serum to really lock in moisture. I wake up looking and feeling refreshed. Although the little bottle is pricey, it lasts a while and is totally worth it. If you look around at some department stores, you can sometimes get both items in a free gift set with a purchase. double win!
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Marana, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product It is so nice under my eyes I've know two people who had bad reaction to this product but for me it is amazing under my eyes i got this as a sample and i have another sample on back up and I'm so glad i do i have a feeling i will be buying this once I'm all out.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a couple of deluxe samples of this. I'm still on my first one and have been using it about two weeks (maybe more) and I love it! This whole night line is just incredible! This eye cream is no exception. I use it at night and my eyes look flawless.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received samples of this with a Sephora purchase. Very impressed with this serum. A thick consistency but absorbs well into the skin. Doesn't irritate my sensitive or dry under eye skin. I apply this under my eye cream and it still absorbs into the skin.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
I would love to use it, but it is very expensive. So I would really like to know if it is worth the price. I'm 19 but I like to take care of my skin. It is very fair and sensitive skin. I don't want wrinkly eyes at a young age.
Erica S.
Erica S.
What's the difference between this 1 & the #
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this good for? I've been dying to try there skin care line, but so many people have raved to me about the eye cream, I've never used an eye cream, I do have dark circles, would this help with that?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to try this. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?
Cendu P.
Cendu P.
Milton, NV
How well would you say this worked? How long before you saw a difference? Also is it oily/greasy when applied?