BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood. romantic see more...

Nathalie R.
Bryant, AR
I love this! This is perfect for night routine and it doesn’t feel heavy. It absorbs quickly and it doesn’t really have a scent. The packaging is luxury but I wouldn’t expect anything less. I’m definitely buying again.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
The only eye cream I've used that does not leave a stingy, itchy uncomfortable feeling. It's lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes. This product actually reduced the darkness under my eyes. Whenever I forget to use this, my eyes feel dull and dry. So I always make it a habit to put this before going to sleep because it helps alleviate the puffiness in my eyes when I wake up.
Jessica B.
St. George
Its a pretty good product. I got a trial size complimentary with my foundation purchase. It's lasted me months! You only need a little to dab under the eyes each night. I have seen improvement in the fine lines around my eyes and although I'm in my mid 20's it seems that wrinkles are starting to appear so I'm doing what I can now to prevent it. This product is made with some good ingredients that create a gel like texture and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly.
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
I mean, what doesn't Estee Lauder do well? it's weird because up until about a year ago I thought of EL as a brand for older woman exclusively, I didn't even realize how good they were. It wasn't until I caught the buzz about double wear that I started trying their products. I don't know how to live without them now.
BettyJo M.
I love this eye cream. It's my favorite however I did have to get used to it. I had a hard time with the smell and it seemed like I always used too much. Once I learned how much I personally needed to use I absolutely love it! It is expensive but worth the price. Invest in your skin...age gracefully! #BeautyJunkie
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I use this nightly as part of my night time regime with the other parts of this skin care line. I love the feeling of it in my skin and how soft and luxurious it feels. It's light and feels great in my skin. Really happy with this product.
Allie J.
I wear this nightly. I'm younger, in my 20s I don't really need to treat wrinkles, more like prevent. This helped with acne scarring. All of my dark spots or old scars faded day by day, good skin care does wonders and this product has helped me rid old, annoying spots that seem to linger. 5/5 for me
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
So soft and moisturizing!!! I love putting this on each night and have really noticed a difference in the skin around my eyes. I haven't seen a decrease in dark circles, but my undereyes are super hydrated!
Cinthia D.
I got a sample of this product , and i tried it and it seemed to work. Felt as if it tightened around my eyes and i did notice a my black circles reduce. But after using it a couple times I noticed it began to irritate my eyes :( which is the reason why i stopped using it.
NAKARY L.
We must always take care of our face and if we do with products like this, believe me that your face will know how to thank them as the years go by, because with it we can prevent the appearance of those dark circles and bags that can make us look tired and prematurely aged
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
I would love to use it, but it is very expensive. So I would really like to know if it is worth the price. I'm 19 but I like to take care of my skin. It is very fair and sensitive skin. I don't want wrinkly eyes at a young age.
Erica S.
What's the difference between this 1 & the #
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to try this. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
What is this good for? I've been dying to try there skin care line, but so many people have raved to me about the eye cream, I've never used an eye cream, I do have dark circles, would this help with that?
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
How do you know when you need to start with treatments like this product?