BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Magnify the beauty of your eyes.

Our Worldwide First. This ultra-nourishing, skin strengthening formula with our innovative 360° Matrix Technology provides a 360° cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, “wide-open” look.

RENEWS for a refreshed, radiant look.

FORTIFIES with cushioning support all around eyes.

HYDRATES for a full 24 hours with a 2X concentrated infusion of Hyaluronic Acid.

Includes a custom-designed massage applicator.

Consumer testing results:

Immediately*:

- 99% said their eye area felt hydrated

- 90% said their eye area felt refreshed and energised

After 4 weeks*:

- 92% said their eye area felt more supple

- 92% said their eye area felt cushioned with intense nourishment

Refreshed, radiant, renewed—wake up to eyes that look “wide open.”

Patented until 2033.

*Consumer testing on 154 women.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM. Using the massaging applicator, gently roll under each eye three times. Then massage in a 360° circle under the eye area and above the lid. Finish by patting with ring finger until absorbed.

• I want to try this but I spend do much money on products ...5 Answers
  • How is the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum S...1 Answers
  • Does this actually help ? And does it matter the age?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is by Estée Lauder so of course it’s high-quality and I’m going to love it. I received this the deluxe sized sample in my Macy’s beauty box in December 2017. I have used this for three nights now and I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eyes circles. My eyes have become less puffy and are irritated less frequently especially after I apply my eye make up. I have also noticed that after using this concentrate that my eye make up tends to stay on longer and I do not half to apply an under eye primer like I normally would. All in all, I would say that this is probably one of the best eye creams I have ever used in that is saying something coming from me because I am super picky about my eye creams!
Monifa B.
Jersey City, NJ
This eye cream has been my favorite purchase in skin care this year so far. I bought this product from Sephora and I loved it. I notice a difference in the look of my under eyes. The darkness they had have slowly started to get a more even tone in terms of color and they are less puffy. I give this eye cream 2 thumbs up! The only downside is the price, if you are looking for quality and have the money to spend on it, I recommend it!
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
If I could give this product a 10/10 I would. I’m only 21, but I’m already experiencing fine lines underneath my eyes and this product has made a HUGE difference in their appearance. The applicator makes for an easy application that allows you to massage the formula into the area and get it working faster! You need this product.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is a good working anti aging eye cream . I would say it’s number one benefit is the moisture it provides your eyes. It does help with the wrinkles but has not worked on my tired mom eyes . I have modest dark circles and this cream does nothing for me in that area .
Andrea B.
I love this product. It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and soft. In the morning I don't have any dark circles or puffiness. It doesnt burn or smell too strong like other products I've used. I also love the little applicator. I find it easier to use than your finger. It is just the right size for applying to your eye area. This really helps you use only a drop that's needed, so you don't have to worry about wasting it.
Toby C.
BALTIMORE, MD
I been using the Ester Lauder Night repair for four months now and love it. I only have to use a small drop. The bottle look like I just bought it. So it last along time. When I ran out of this I will be buying more.
Sara P.
Fort Worth, TX
I am only 25 years old and I have noticed small fine line around my eyes. After a year of usage my eyes are completely revitalized and I couldn’t be more pleased. I recommend this product to anyone who asks for a good eye cream treatment!
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
I have been using this for the past three months and I do love it. Although it claims to work on dark circle I didn’t see improvement but it does work great on wrinkles, and puffy eyes. Highly recommend to anyone.
Ad L.
I can't comment on efficacy at this point - I just know that I wouldn't buy this again because it really irritates my eyes. I can use it once and my eyes will feel sensitive for a couple of days after.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Hello bright eyes!!! This product brightens my under eye dark circles in the am to not make me look so sleepy and tired (even though I am). It also helped with fine lines some around my eyes, but it helped the most with dark circles. The wand applicator also gives you a few seconds to massage your under-eye area there as you are applying the product,
which is an added bonus.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
I want to try this but I spend do much money on products that don't work
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
So want to try this.
Glorimary A.
Does this help dark under eyes??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
So many of these on the market that claim to work but they don't. Does this actually work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Does this actually help ? And does it matter the age?