BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Das neue Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix enthält einen Mix aus viskoelastischen, d.h. festeren und dickflüssigeren Polymeren und einer  innovative 360º Matrix-Technologie™. Diese wirkt wie eine Art aufpolsterndes „Kissen“, das Mikro-Bewegungen „abfedert“. Die Kombination von hochmolekularer und niedermolekularer Hyaluronsäure und die auch im Beautyserum Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II enthaltene ChronoluxCB™-Technologie sorgen zusätzlich für Extra-Pflege. Es fördert die nächtliche „Reinigung“ und Synchronisierung der Hautzellen ganz gezielt: Der Abbau von Stoffwechselprodukten in den Zellen wird angekurbelt, die hauteigenen Reparaturmechanismen werden zum optimalen Zeitpunkt in Gang gesetzt. Die sichtbaren Zeichen der Hautalterung wie Falten, Trockenheit und Verfärbungen werden minimiert.
Die Augenpartie wirkt frischer, strahlender und wie aufgepolstert.

• I want to try this but I spend do much money on products that don...5 Answers
  • How is the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchroni...1 Answers
  • Does this actually help ? And does it matter the age?2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is by Estée Lauder so of course it’s high-quality and I’m going to love it. I received this the deluxe sized sample in my Macy’s beauty box in December 2017. I have used this for three nights now and I have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my under eyes circles. My eyes have become less puffy and are irritated less frequently especially after I apply my eye make up. I have also noticed that after using this concentrate that my eye make up tends to stay on longer and I do not half to apply an under eye primer like I normally would. All in all, I would say that this is probably one of the best eye creams I have ever used in that is saying something coming from me because I am super picky about my eye creams!
Monifa B.
Jersey City, NJ
This eye cream has been my favorite purchase in skin care this year so far. I bought this product from Sephora and I loved it. I notice a difference in the look of my under eyes. The darkness they had have slowly started to get a more even tone in terms of color and they are less puffy. I give this eye cream 2 thumbs up! The only downside is the price, if you are looking for quality and have the money to spend on it, I recommend it!
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
Listen!! This is the best eye cream I have ever had! Its a cross between their serum and eye gel. It is super hydrating and plumps your undereyes! The packaging is my only let down because it prevents you from reaching the bottom. I rather have a standard eye cream bottle vs this one. Also its pricey for the amount of product you get.
Lexi M.
Berea
If I could give this product a 10/10 I would. I’m only 21, but I’m already experiencing fine lines underneath my eyes and this product has made a HUGE difference in their appearance. The applicator makes for an easy application that allows you to massage the formula into the area and get it working faster! You need this product.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is a good working anti aging eye cream . I would say it’s number one benefit is the moisture it provides your eyes. It does help with the wrinkles but has not worked on my tired mom eyes . I have modest dark circles and this cream does nothing for me in that area .
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
OMG! I received this sample ( a really generous size one) in one of my beauty boxes, and oh my, it’s the best eye cream I ever used, a lot of moisturizer and it’s simply feel good on the skin, I’m looking forward to buy the full size bottle, it’s amazing
Andrea B.
I love this product. It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and soft. In the morning I don't have any dark circles or puffiness. It doesnt burn or smell too strong like other products I've used. I also love the little applicator. I find it easier to use than your finger. It is just the right size for applying to your eye area. This really helps you use only a drop that's needed, so you don't have to worry about wasting it.
Sara P.
Fort Worth, TX
I am only 25 years old and I have noticed small fine line around my eyes. After a year of usage my eyes are completely revitalized and I couldn’t be more pleased. I recommend this product to anyone who asks for a good eye cream treatment!
Toby C.
BALTIMORE, MD
I been using the Ester Lauder Night repair for four months now and love it. I only have to use a small drop. The bottle look like I just bought it. So it last along time. When I ran out of this I will be buying more.
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
I have been using this for the past three months and I do love it. Although it claims to work on dark circle I didn’t see improvement but it does work great on wrinkles, and puffy eyes. Highly recommend to anyone.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I want to try this but I spend do much money on products that don't work
Kim B.
Kelowna
So want to try this.
Gia A.
Does this help dark under eyes??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
So many of these on the market that claim to work but they don't. Does this actually work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Does this actually help ? And does it matter the age?