Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Double Duo uploaded by Zalia F.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Double Duo uploaded by Zalia F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A set featuring Advanced Night Repair products for your face and eyes. Set includes:- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (2 at 1.7 oz. each): a nightly serum that dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging, maximizing the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal process with exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology while preventing multiple signs of aging, improving dryness and dehydration, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restoring radiance- Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix (2 at 0.17 oz.): an ultra-nourishing, skin-strengthening formula with innovative 360-degree Matrix Technology that provides a cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, wide-open look. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Double Duo ($236 Value). Style Number: 5500552. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Barbara S.
The is hands down my favorite serum. Received it as a sample, and I loved it so much I bought the large bottle. it’s a little pricy but worth it, since it lasts a long time. I wear it at night and I wake up with my skin feeling soft & smooth. Non greasy,
💋 C.
LOVE! That word alone would/could/should be my review, but I will go further and say that it feels amazing going on the skin and you actually do see a noticeable difference and improvement in your skin pretty quickly too! I know that when I don't have it or use it, that my skin definitely misses it - DESPERATELY!
Kristen F.
This is the best oil I have ever purchased for my skin. I could tell a difference the first time I used it. I have been using it for 3 months now. It has helped with my wrinkles, dark marks, and uneven skin. I recommend this to all of my friends and family. They are all using this now too.
Ashley M.
Colmesneil
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is really great and I feel as if the products go so well on my eye. I bought it from Macy's and it is very gentle on the skin. I put it on every night and I wake up feeling very refreshed. There's no room for improvement as the product is very good!
Danielle F.
Minneapolis, MN
I really wish I could afford this product. I have been gifted it in the past and it makes my skin feel like a baby’s bottom. The packaging is luxurious. If price is an issue I think one product is all you need.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Payton H.
Decatur
I have been using this for years and love it!!! I love that you can use it under any moisturizer. I definitely don’t want to go a night without it
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I've been using this for 5 days and I'm quickly becoming a fan!! I Love that it's helped with reducing the dryness and redness around my nose!
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Best product ever it works great makes my skin feel way different, the packaging is super classy its simple to read the instroctions