BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A set featuring Advanced Night Repair products for your face and eyes. Set includes:- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (2 at 1.7 oz. each): a nightly serum that dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging, maximizing the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal process with exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology while preventing multiple signs of aging, improving dryness and dehydration, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restoring radiance- Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix (2 at 0.17 oz.): an ultra-nourishing, skin-strengthening formula with innovative 360-degree Matrix Technology that provides a cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, wide-open look. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Double Duo ($236 Value). Style Number: 5500552. Available in stores. see more...

💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! That word alone would/could/should be my review, but I will go further and say that it feels amazing going on the skin and you actually do see a noticeable difference and improvement in your skin pretty quickly too! I know that when I don't have it or use it, that my skin definitely misses it - DESPERATELY!
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best oil I have ever purchased for my skin. I could tell a difference the first time I used it. I have been using it for 3 months now. It has helped with my wrinkles, dark marks, and uneven skin. I recommend this to all of my friends and family. They are all using this now too.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really great and I feel as if the products go so well on my eye. I bought it from Macy's and it is very gentle on the skin. I put it on every night and I wake up feeling very refreshed. There's no room for improvement as the product is very good!
Lisa R.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Karis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is most amazing skincare serum. I have never met anyone who tried this and did not fall in love with it!
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love estee lauder :)! This advanced formula has a different texture and almost smells floral :) I love it
Megan F.
Lake Charles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! Works sooo great and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Alexis T.
Tecumseh, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love estee lauder advanced night repair! I feel like it really nurtures my skin!
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
So awesome. I love how it works on burns and how it helps lock in the moisture from my moisturizer. I sometimes even use it on my lips before applying lip chap in the winter