BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Starting tonight, reset the look of your skin after the visible assaults of modern life with this innovative weekly treatment mask. Instantly, skin looks fresher, renewed.
Our Worldwide First: PowerFoil. High-performance foil-backed sheet mask creates a protective barrier, allowing our potent technologies to penetrate fast and deep within skin's surface and helping to lock in moisture.2X Hyaluronic Acid. Each treatment delivers a surge of liquid revitalization, immersing skin in a double dose of Advanced Night Repair Serum's powerful moisture magnet. Also includes our proven ChronoluxCB™ technologies. Experience an ultimate infusion of youthful moisture.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Methyl Gluceth-20; Peg-75; Butylene Glycol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Propanediol; Glycereth-26; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Algae Extract; Squalane; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Caffeine; Peg-8 Glyceryl Isostearate; Glycerin; Artemia Extract; Lecithin; Glycine; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Sodium Hyaluronate; Oleth-3 Phosphate; Caprylyl Glycol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Carbomer; Dextrin; Sodium Hydroxide; Xanthan Gum; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Trisodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol

Aries J.
Woodside, NY
Received it as a present from my best friend after she heard rave reviews about it. It was a little awkward and confusing to apply first even though the directions seem straight forward because the foil is able to separate from the mask portion. But you only need to literally follow the instructions and unfold and apply, only removing the small plastic sheet separating the top and bottom portion. The mask of very thick and has enough essence for your face and neck. My face didn't feel anything during the process. It just felt a little heavy and I kept thinking it might fall off even though it was stuck on. After taking the mask off, I just pat everything in. I didn't notice a difference about 2 hours later when I looked in the mirror. My face was brighter and more even. Not sure if that justifies the cost but I did enjoy the mask.
Daresha P.
I usually don’t like sheet masks but this one left my face feeling plump and super soft. I have oily skin and this did not make me feel oily at all. Usually when a sheet mask wants you to rub the product into your skin it feels sticky but not with this one. After rubbing in and letting it dry it felt amazing.
💖👑🌟Christa B.
Antioch, TN
Everyone has different skin. With that being said this was an overpriced flop. I didn't feel anything different after wearing this so I will not be repurchasing.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Expensive but worth it. You look silly but they feel amazing. I wish they came in larger packs and were a little less expensive so I could use them more often. Try it!!
Dana F.
Staten Island , NY
This mask was one I bought after a personable and persistent Sephora salesgirl convinced me that Estée Lauder was worth exploring. To be honest, I really never try EL. I feel they try too hard and don't do a good job reaching anyone under the age of 70. I'm glad I decided to try this mask. I use it at night and leave it on for thirty minutes (longer than suggested but I cannot resist - it feels SO good!). The mask leaves my skin firmer, lifted, radiant, hydrated, and looking younger. I'm not going to complain about those results. The results last about a day and a half (particularly the firming and radiance part) but days after the mask I still feel more balanced, more hydrated, and my fine lines look über-fine and nearly gone.
Breann B.
Acworth
I love it. I would recommend it again. It moisturizers my skin so much. One thing I don't like is how long it stays on my face since it's like a mask. But other than that I love it. This was my first time using this. Yes I would recommend to others with the same skin type as me!
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Hah, this Estee Lauder foil mask makes me feel like the female version of T-1000 of Terminator 2. 😂

Material: Very stiff because of the foil, the backing or the part that touches the skin is like soft paper. The upper part clings ok, and it has slits to help conform to the shape of the face. The lower part lifts up faster.
Scent: Almost fragrance-free except for the faint foil smell.

How it feels: Slightly tingly, not cooling at all. My face felt warm while wearing it.

Price: $$

Effects: ⚪Brightening ✔
⚪ Moisturizing ✔enough to be followed by only the last step in my routine
⚪Wrinkle-plumping❌ Probably needs to use a few more times to see wrinkle improvements ⚪Softening✔ My face was so soft after only 10 minutes of use
⚪Evening the skin tone❌ Although it brightened, it didn't remove some red spots on my cheeks.
Kevin L.
Nashville
Such a great eye mask. Works even better then the Esteé Lauder stress relief eye mask. It's jam packed with Advanced night Repair, carrying all of the same benefits as the serum. The eye mask de puffs, softens, and smooths out the area under my eyes.
Nicole S.
Nice mask!! I was actually surprised. My mom gave me this it was my first time using it and I was pleasantly surprised! It's very effective!! My mother purchased it at Macy's. I will give it another try here soon. I like how my skin felt afterwards.
Tori M.
Stafford
Works so well! I love the way this felt on my skin. I absolutely adore this product! I would definitely get this product again. The packaging is beautiful! It was a great value especially for what you are getting. Its amazing! Im so happy with it!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave it on?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
It is ever on sale?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Are you suppose to remove the foil backing or keep it on when you have the mask on???