Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Ella P.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Donna S.Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Donna S.See all 4 photos

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative mask with exclusive repair technology. Starting tonight, reset the look of your skin with this innovative weekly treatment mask. Instantly, skin looks fresher and renewed. The high-performance foil-backed sheet mask creates a protective barrier, allowing potent technologies to penetrate fast into skin's surface and helping to lock in moisture. Featuring two times hyaluronic acid, each treatment delivers a surge of liquid revitalization immersing skin in a double dose of Advanced Night Repair Serum's powerful moisture magnet. It also includes the proven ChronoluxCB™ technologies for an infusion of hydration. see more...

• Are you suppose to remove the foil ba...Keep it on 1 Answers
  • How long do you leave it on? I've used this brand before yo... 1 Answers
  • It is ever on sale?Try using plenti points with R... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora
Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Hah, this Estee Lauder foil mask makes me feel like the female version of T-1000 of Terminator 2. 😂

Material: Very stiff because of the foil, the backing or the part that touches the skin is like soft paper. The upper part clings ok, and it has slits to help conform to the shape of the face. The lower part lifts up faster.
Scent: Almost fragrance-free except for the faint foil smell.

How it feels: Slightly tingly, not cooling at all. My face felt warm while wearing it.

Price: $$

Effects: ⚪Brightening ✔
⚪ Moisturizing ✔enough to be followed by only the last step in my routine
⚪Wrinkle-plumping❌ Probably needs to use a few more times to see wrinkle improvements ⚪Softening✔ My face was so soft after only 10 minutes of use
⚪Evening the skin tone❌ Although it brightened, it didn't remove some red spots on my cheeks.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
I loved this foil sheet mask! It is a bit pricey so I will not be able to keep up with this on a weekly/monthly basis but it is a good splurge item! It contains the Advanced Night Repair product in it and you will notice a difference the next morning in your skin. If used over a period of time you will notice intense hydration and fading of fine lines! Love this product and I do recommend it as a splurge to friends and family!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This mask is officially my new holy grail hydrating sheet mask!!! I currently live in the Southern California Desert, and on top of that, it's the winter months so my skin is EXTREMELY dry. I put this mask on for 15 minutes and massaged the extra gel from the leftover mask into my skin and my face had never been so hydrated in MY LIFE. This mask is a little bit proxy, but I think it's very well worth every penny.
Steve J.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Over all this was the best face mask for selfie. I don't like the actual foil on the skin , you can really move too much as the foil edge part may touch skin and felt uncomfortable. The end results was just ok , skin felt smooth and soft .
Gennae J.
Gennae J.
Works very well, I got it from Walmart, not so much around 8-10 dollars. So not pricey & yes the packaging was nice, yes the improvement will need to be done on making it stand out more for more people to see and would want to try!
Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love these foils! Great for a pick me up for dry and dead skin. They are a little pricey and call for a once a week use. Honestly though you can just use these as a good way to rehydrate your skin once a month or so.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
So my mom uses this a lot and I was curious so I went to Macy's and went to find it more about it and it's really good for your skin . Some people may find their products pricey but it's a good price .
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I tried this after a blogger on YouTube suggested using it to aid in under eye dark circles and deep set eye bags. It absorbs amazingly fast! It awesome value for the price paid!
autumn y.
autumn y.
I love masks. This made my skin feel so great. Of course I did not see improvement after the first use but it takes time and more use
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
North Babylon, NY
I love masks and this one is amazing, it let my skin so soft and bright, I really liked it
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
Are you suppose to remove the foil backing or keep it on when you have the mask on???
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
It is ever on sale?
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave it on?