BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment

Did anyone have any redness or irritation with this serum?
Does this product dry your skin?
Me encantaría probar las maravillas de este producto y recomendarlo en mis redes y con mis amigas
Start your review of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is very hydrating and gives the skin a healthy glow but it did nothing for my fine lines and gave me white spots on my face .it is a waste of moneyin reviews
It works wonders and is very easy to apply.in reviews
Gabby S.
Dallas, TX
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Gabby S.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment I received this as a complimentary from Influenster and just within days of using this product I have noticed less puffing around my eyes 👀 & less blackness under the eyes definitely a amazing product will for sure buy the full size and recommend to all my friends and family ! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment
Kerry F.
Danvers, MA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Kerry F.
I received this incredible Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix for FREE in my Voxbox. I am a first time user. I love the packaging. It is light, not sticky, no odor...makes my eyes look rejuvenated. I will definitely be purchading this for many years to come.
Christine D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Christine D.
I used this product every night for decades and I can tell you...I’m proof it works. I am going to be 62 and what saved my complexion and staved off aging was using products like this one diligently. I loved this product. It is easy to put on, lasts a long time and the luster and luminescence it gives your skin in the morning makes the price well worth the investment.
Kristie M.
Rochester, MN
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Kristie M.
I received a complimentary sample of this item and used it for two weeks. About midway through using this product I was blown away. I felt my cheeks on day and was like “wow my skin is baby soft right now, I wonder what I have been doing.” That night as I went to put on the serum again, I realized that it was making my skin so soft. Nothing else in my skincare routine had changed except my night serum. I am so impressed with this new formula as it really helped my skin recover from some sun and left it feeling softer than it has in years. I like that it is a thicker consistency because if feel it really soaked into the skin. 10/10! I will be buying the full size and recommend it to anyone who wants amazing skin!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,713 reviews
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Ashley W.
I usually love all of my products I get from this brand but this time I'm not as excited because I have combo skin and even when I just use like a tiny drop on each side of my face, it looks as if I have slathered oil all over it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or it's just not for me........
Logan V.
Cedar Rapids
While I don’t see any crazy improvements with my skin while using this serum, I do like that it is moisturizing. If you have super dry skin I would recommend using it with a moisturizer. I also see a slight difference in the minimal amount of fine lines around my mouth.
Laura F.
Happy Valley, OR
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Laura F.
I use this 5 days a week before bed and my skin is glowing in the morning!! I also pair it with the advanced night eye repair cream, the two together work wonders, especially for dark circles and puffy eyes. I have seen a reduction in redness as well. Has never made me break out and I haven’t had any issues. The bottle lasts a long time!
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Henrietta H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This New Estee Lauder is wonderful. After a week fine lines were smoothed. Skin texture was greatly improved. Skin was hydrated with a wonderful glow. Will continue to use this serum on a daily basis. I recommend it for all skin types.
Lily H.
Arlington, VA
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Lily H.
I’m in my mid 20s and I love using this serum. I use it about 1-2 times a week (I rotate using different serums depending on different night time routine I decide to do) Little goes a long way but I recommend using an ultrasonic device instead of using your fingers to put this on. It wastes less product and helps absorb so much more deep into your skin. I can’t help but suggest Pamper by H-Lab for this ultrasonic device. Go try it!!
Wendy Z.
Laud By Sea, FL
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment uploaded by Wendy Z.
I’ve been using the product for a month every night and so far I have no complaints.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
anzhela B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
teona M. il y a un an
this is very good and effective product