BY ESTÉE LAUDER #55 in Face Serums

• I just turned 30 and I was wondering if this would help m...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this is a good product. Does it ...2 Answers
  • Is this honestly worth buying?1 Answers
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment
  • "It is very hydrating and gives the skin a healthy glow but it did nothing for my fine lines and gave me white spots on my face .it is a waste of money" in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders and is very easy to apply." in 1 review
Dana S.
Lets begin with the packaging, really Estee Lauder? As if I did not pay enough for the product that you package it in a plastic bottle, with a awkward dispenser? Horrible packaging and they should replace it with a glass bottle, and a straight dispenser.

The product itself.....game changing.  I have been using this serum for a little over 3 weeks now.  I apply the serum after exfoliating, washing and toning my face.  I do not follow up with additional moisturizer because I feel like I do not need it and want to see what the product alone does for my skin when I finish the bottle vs. in conjunction with other products.  The texture is a bit tacky upon application.  I put a few drops on the top of my hand and pat into my face.  I do not rub the product in because I find I have to use more product, if I stipple or pat it in, it seem to absorb better.  I do my entire face, eyes, and down my neck.  I think the bottle will last me about one month.  I will edit my comment at the end of the bottle to let you know if I repurchase.

What I find completely amazing about the product is how it seems to change the entire texture of my face.  I wake up with calm, nourished, hydrated and beautiful skin.  Is it worth the nearly $70.00 price tag? Well....I'll let you know.... TBC
Alexa R.
Des Moines
I’m 22 and absolutely love this product, I am very bad about my skin care I get tired and fall asleep with my makeup on and then when I have my days where I do my night routine this stuff just works like magic!! I got it as a sample paired with one of the cremes and those two paired together just clear my skin up from all my imperfections! A lot of gals think this brand of for older women but it’s so much better for you skin and I find it works more than most other over night product! It’s kind of expensive but a little goes a long ways!
Jenna H.
Dieterich
I have been using this for about a month. It has very nice packaging and mine is only a trial size which has lasted me awhile. I got it in a free bag when my mom bought her foundation from there. I don’t think I’d buy it again. It worked pretty good at healing my blemishes however I think my drugstore tea tree oil worked better and it’s cheaper to buy.
Michelle K.
This serum is so good! It really has helped with skin texture and even some dark spots from where I had picked blemishes. They weren’t really scars, but left some darkness. This serum I used every night for probably the first month, now I use it every other night and it still gives the same benefits. I love how soft my skin is and how it is so bright and vibrant and plump. It’s a must have for sure!
Alexis N.
Another amazing product of Estée Lauder. I got this in a gift set and set it aside thinking it wouldn’t be as great as everyone said it was. However, my skin over the winter months was so dry I started to get desperate so I cracked this open and ever since I cannot put it down. This is amazing for dry skin and just overall if you have skin that feels “worn out” for a refreshing and hydrating feeling!
Kishaniah D.
Broke me out beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. It’s been two weeks and I’m still breaking out. I called Estée Lauder’s consumer service and they’ve agreed to provide me with a refund. That’s the only reason I’m giving it a star. They claim this product is non-acnegenic but two of its ingredients are highly acnegenic, Oleth-3 and Oleth-5. STAY AWAY!
روان
I love the brand Estée Lauder and use all of their makeup, but I feel as if this was a bit too pricey, although the bottle will last you about 3-5 months. I didn’t notice much of a difference after going through a whole bottle and I have oily skin during the summer and this didn’t help much, so I would recommend this for winter use.
Denise K.
To me, this serum is the queen of all serums. Granted I haven’t tried a wide enough variety of different serums but I’m sticking to the name. The fact that this serum is my any day go to no matter what facial issue I have, and I wake up with a fresh and soft face, is worthy enough to be deemed queen in my books.
Hannah B.
Rocky Top
One of the best serums I have ever tried. The hyaluronic acid acts as a water magnet and really plumps up the skin. I’ve used it at night and in the morning. It keeps my skin feeling so hydrated. It has an odd smell like natural ingredients but it goes away quickly. I have KP and I have also put this on the backs of my arms and it really helps with the dryness.
Shalimar O.
Clarksville, TN
I have been using this serum every night regularly. My acne scars have gotten lighter and lighter. They used to be purple, but now they're a light pink. I'm telling you get a sample size of this it's going to change your life even one use.
Felisha M.
I would like to know if this is a good product. Does it diminish lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, or exfoliate?
Marwa C.
Johnson City, TN
I just turned 30 and I was wondering if this would help make my skin look better
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Is this honestly worth buying?