BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I just turned 30 and I was wondering if this would help m...3 Answers
  • I would like to know if this is a good product. Does it ...2 Answers
  • Is this honestly worth buying?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment
  • "It is very hydrating and gives the skin a healthy glow but it did nothing for my fine lines and gave me white spots on my face .it is a waste of money" in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders and is very easy to apply." in 1 review
Dana S.
Lets begin with the packaging, really Estee Lauder? As if I did not pay enough for the product that you package it in a plastic bottle, with a awkward dispenser? Horrible packaging and they should replace it with a glass bottle, and a straight dispenser.

The product itself.....game changing.  I have been using this serum for a little over 3 weeks now.  I apply the serum after exfoliating, washing and toning my face.  I do not follow up with additional moisturizer because I feel like I do not need it and want to see what the product alone does for my skin when I finish the bottle vs. in conjunction with other products.  The texture is a bit tacky upon application.  I put a few drops on the top of my hand and pat into my face.  I do not rub the product in because I find I have to use more product, if I stipple or pat it in, it seem to absorb better.  I do my entire face, eyes, and down my neck.  I think the bottle will last me about one month.  I will edit my comment at the end of the bottle to let you know if I repurchase.

What I find completely amazing about the product is how it seems to change the entire texture of my face.  I wake up with calm, nourished, hydrated and beautiful skin.  Is it worth the nearly $70.00 price tag? Well....I'll let you know.... TBC
Sara A.
Well well well,
i have been a loyal fan of Estee lauder. I have been trying their products since quite a few years and now it feels like a part of my life.
I have used this Advanced night repair serum and the results popped out slowly and gradually. I have been using this product since 4 months, so to start with, in the beginning it sorta lead my skin to break out but i didn't gave up on it (why? i spent so much on it) so i thought lets keep trying and Voila... it worked. My skin has become smoother, firmer and has also made me complexion even. I don't have wrinkles at the moment but it is great to start using this product in 20's as said my an Estee Lauder expert when i asked her about it.
Amanda G.
Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
A great serum for hydrating the skin though I didn’t see a huge impact on fine lines and wrinkles. Compared to not using a serum, it felt like it helped keep my skin firm and hydrated, but I’ve moved off of it in favor of some other serums for the time being. Not at all oily or irritating but maybe a bit expensive for the results. I’ll likely try it again in a month or two because I have a deluxe sample from Sephora.
روان
I love the brand Estée Lauder and use all of their makeup, but I feel as if this was a bit too pricey, although the bottle will last you about 3-5 months. I didn’t notice much of a difference after going through a whole bottle and I have oily skin during the summer and this didn’t help much, so I would recommend this for winter use.
Denise K.
To me, this serum is the queen of all serums. Granted I haven’t tried a wide enough variety of different serums but I’m sticking to the name. The fact that this serum is my any day go to no matter what facial issue I have, and I wake up with a fresh and soft face, is worthy enough to be deemed queen in my books.
Hannah B.
Rocky Top
One of the best serums I have ever tried. The hyaluronic acid acts as a water magnet and really plumps up the skin. I’ve used it at night and in the morning. It keeps my skin feeling so hydrated. It has an odd smell like natural ingredients but it goes away quickly. I have KP and I have also put this on the backs of my arms and it really helps with the dryness.
Lani C.
This product was a tad tacky upon first application but when I woke up in the morning my skin was plump and dewey. I would totally recommend this serum to anyone with dry skin. People with oily skin might find that the product simply adds to the moisture throughout the day. This product is perfect for combination skin as well.
Alexa R.
Des Moines
I’m 22 and absolutely love this product, I am very bad about my skin care I get tired and fall asleep with my makeup on and then when I have my days where I do my night routine this stuff just works like magic!! I got it as a sample paired with one of the cremes and those two paired together just clear my skin up from all my imperfections! A lot of gals think this brand of for older women but it’s so much better for you skin and I find it works more than most other over night product! It’s kind of expensive but a little goes a long ways!
Oman M.
Moorhead
This made my face feel wonderful. It felt moisturized and was great in the summer time. I felt like it was an effective treatment. It is expensive but lasted me 4 months. My skin can be sensitive but this never bothered it again. I am planning on purchasing again!
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Have gotten this every year for Christmas and I get very excited to receive it every year! It’s not sticky or too oily when you put it on your face before bed. If you’re looking for something to boost your skin at night definitely try this out!
Marwa C.
New York
I just turned 30 and I was wondering if this would help make my skin look better
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Is this honestly worth buying?
Felisha M.
I would like to know if this is a good product. Does it diminish lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, or exfoliate?