BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Supreme Plus Set Beauty Special Offers - Gifts & Value Sets see more...

Lyudmila L.
Churchville , NY
I love the night serum . It is absorbed into my skin so fast and it has been helping with redness spots. It is expansive and I was hesitating on buying however it has made a huge difference in my skin. I am not a fan of the moisturizer creme that's goes after the serum it is to heavy for me and to sticky
Gloria C.
I love the smell of these two products. You can tell they are of great quality. I always feel like my skin looks amazing when I use these. It is kind of expensive, but it's worth the splurge. Yes I would recommend.
L M J.
Karlsruhe
This set contains both a Serum and a cream. I tried both on my face and neck first but felt it was a bit too heavy on my face but I loved the combination once a day at night in my neck & décolleté area. My advice is try the serum 1st and then go for the cream if you find it is not enough. Specially if you have combination skin and younger than 35 years old. The serum for my neck is an absolute yes, of course topical products can ever do so much but I am positively impressed by the serum.
Aida B.
This product is just amazing. Repairs your skin and awake it feel soft and absolutely fresh . One of my fav ❤