BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
Love love love. Perfect for all skin types, super smooth, soft and refreshing. A little goes a long way. I've used this since my early teenage years. I purchased it from our local Macy's Estée Lauder counter. TIP* try storing in the refrigerator, the chill from keeping it there is amazing!
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Skin drinks this up like crazy. It's a good way to retain moisture without making oily skin oilier.
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff- it’s quite pricey but really worth it if you need some protection and damage reversal in your routine. I was actually ok using it both day and night and didn’t find it to be a problem under makeup but that’s because I was too lazy to seek out a daytime serum... I saw a very noticeable softening in a major wrinkle that bothers me a lot on my forehead which was aweesooome as well as an overall brighter, lifted feeling (not a ton but I’ll take little results!)

Even though I’m playing serum roulette right now and am off the Estee due to cost, I’ll vouch for how it improved my appearance and stayed that way even after I stopped using it regularly.
Dara L.
Rochester, NY
I would give this product 10 stars if that was an option; I've been using this product religiously for over a year and I feel like it has really improved the quality and texture of my skin.  When applied it immediately provides a surge of moisture without any greasy or oily feeling like some heavier products.  My skin feels soft and refreshed.  I do use this in conjunction with a routine of the coordinating Estee Lauder products and I feel like this routine has stopped any signs of aging from advancing.  There's a reason that this product has a cult following!  This product is on the expensive side however a little does go a long way and I also recommend waiting to purchase it when there is a gift-with-purchase offer to sweeten the pot!
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased the Estee Lauder ANR in Hong Kong while traveling. This product does a GREAT job with hydrating / moisturizing. I use it at night, and my skin wakes up looking more hydrated, reduces wrinkles over time, and becomes softer over time. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because the formula is a bit sticky. So when you wear it at night, you need to pat it into your skin and let it soak for a bit; otherwise it will get on your pillow. I would like to continue buying/ using this product, but I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Elisa V.
Venice, CA
Bought this from Bloomingdales and have reordered twice because i'm loving the way my skin looks in the morning after using this as part of my nighttime skincare routine.  I don't have any major wrinkles that i've noticed but I do find that my skin looks so refreshed and clear after using this.  It's pricey but I find that a little amount goes a long way.  I will definitely continue to use this product.
Alantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
the best skin serum ever! love this product, well worth the money. A great value, can usually find them in the beauty box around the holidays.  I have been using this for about 3 years now, I especially love to use this when my skin seems to be under extra stress. I would recommend this.
Sharon F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Very good advance night repair, love it ! It feels good and it left me looking relaxed in the morning but small . I love products that will last a bit longer for me.will recommend it and will repurchase it .
Angie F.
Dudleytown
My go to for 7 years now! Even if I stray it's never for long. It works miracles on my skin. No one can ever guess my age. Always guess 20 yrs younger and that's even as a sunworshipper! Keeps my pores tight and my lines small. Major immediate difference in appearance
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
I have mixed feelings about this one. I had quite a few break outs when I started using it and it seemed like my skin started recovering faster from them. Also, a fine line on my forehead would literally disappear overnight. My skin felt hydrated, soft and calmed.
However, in about 5-6 months, I started breaking out every time I would use it or my acne would look worse - like my skin could not precess the serum anymore. I stopped using it, and saw improvement in the condition of my skin, so didn't risk it to try this product again...
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best anti aging serum?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It makes me look younger
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work when it comes to under eye circles and dark pigmentation after scars?
DanieSimeonov1993 S.
Strathmore avenue , Coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did some of you try it with the advanced night oil?
MAGDA•LENA A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who found it useful for removing dark circles girl ? Thank xoxo