BY ESTÉE LAUDER #7 in Night Cream

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
  • "I love serums and this was a good one. It left my skin feeling so soft by morning. I purchased a full size from Nordstrom. Felt very gentle and nourishing. I would repurchase after this bottle. One of my favs" in 53 reviews
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Beginning Day 1 of my new morning and nighttime skin care regime. I’ll be using the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, followed by Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, topped with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme each night. In the morning, I will use Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher, a dab of the Advanced Night Repair serum, and some of the Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Balm, as well.
I’d love for this to help minimize some of my sun spots and other discoloration of my skin.
I would love to see some smoothing under my eyes where my skin is starting to get a little creepey, some smoothing in my forehead wrinkles (which my Estée Lauder rep assured would be barely visible in about 2-3 months), and some lifting and collagen/plumping all over. I was also told that their Perfection Pore Minimizer takes immediate effect, but that after around 3-4 months of daily use I would see at least a 65% reduction in pore size.
Let’s see where this gets me in about 4 weeks, and then I will review again for the deeper forehead wrinkles and the pore size in about 3 months/as soon as I see results!
Calendar is marked.....more to come!
Kate F.
This product really works if you stick with it and use it as directed. Some tips are to mix it with your foundation for a radiant look and dual purpose or even mix it with some concealer! It even helped with my acne somehow by drying the pimples up! It smells good and doesn’t feel greasy, it works with whatever moisturizer you use also. It’s the only anti wrinkle product me and my mom both use that actually works. It won’t be over night but it does work and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while even though it’s pricy. Definitely worth it! Go get it during free gift time!
Luna N.
I love this product. It makes my skin feel really smooth when I wake up in the morning. I love this stuff way more than the night cream I bought. It soaks right in to the skin, in just one night my skin felt and looked great! A little goes a long way, you don't need to lather it on. I am constantly choosing this sample over any other face cream I have. It has cleared my texture, evened my skin tone, hydrated my skin without feeling heavy.
Sarah H.
I didn't notice much difference between this and other similar brand serums. Absolutely nothing stands out in my head. I only bought the small bottle. One thing does stand out! I still had an oil residue in the morning. Makes me wonder how much of the product I am paying for actually penetrates my skin. I don't recommend it, more do I plan on purchasing again. There are too many similarly priced serums that I do find effective to rebuy this. I think I will give it to my husband. He has a super dry face!
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I recently started using this serum about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to improve my skins texture and minimize some wrinkles that have started appearing. I do like the texture of the serum, not too oily, and it does absorb nicely into the skin. As of yet I have not noticed any improvement in my skin other than it not being quite as dry, but I’ve also added a new moisturizer to my nightly routine as well. I plan on using up the bottle that I have to see if I notice any improvements.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This stuff is amazing. It has a thicker consistency than most serums but I like that because I don’t feel like half of it sinks into my hands before applying. It is pricey but I definitely think it’s worth it. When I was using this every night I could see a huge difference in my skin- my skin tone evened out a lot, it looked so much healthier and more vibrant every day and nice and supple in the morning. This is reminding me that I need to go buy more ASAP! Trust me, it’s worth the price.
Amanda J.
Cordele, GA
This makes my skin look amazing when I wake up in the morning after putting this on the night before. It is lightweight and runs into the skin easily and doesnt leave a residue. It is very pricey but my bottle has lasted me about a month, which isnt too awful but it is the reason im giving it 4 stars and not 5. I feel that you can get the same results with lower priced products. It hasnt cause huge breakouts on my skin and im definitely prone to those.
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco, CA
You can't go wrong with this ANR serum. It's lightweight and you'll wake up with hydrated and glowy skin. I actually use this during the daytime as well when I'm traveling so I don't have to bring two serums with me. Works well under makeup (I usually use concealer and sometimes bb cream). There's no fragrance to this so it won't irritate your skin if you're a bit more sensitive. I always have this in my stash since I trust this formulation.
Rachel D.
Great product! I use this product nightly after showering and cleaning my face. I love that it dries easily but doesn’t make my skin feel sticky or greasy. My skin always looks radiant. It can be a little expensive but they make sure that decent size samples are given in free gift with purchase sets. It’s a really smart idea because the product gets you hooked. Your skin is worth it, so just bite the bullet and buy this amazing product.
Kate R.
fresno
I’ve heard about this serum from a friend who works at Macy’s, and apparently everyone there is loving it. So obviously I had to try it. It really is that good. It’s expensive but if you time it right you can get bunch of free stuff with it if you buy from Macy’s. I got some full size face wash that I’m in love with that I probably would’ve never try if it wasn’t for this serum. This serum will smooth out your fine lines and make your skin firm again
SB m.
Birmingham,
What do you think about the Estée Lauder night repair serum?Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Lilla K.
How does this product work? What does it do to your skin? is it effective?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This stuff is awesome! It makes me look younger
Sabrina T.
Does this stuff really work when it comes to under eye circles and dark pigmentation after scars?
Sarah J.
Is this the best anti aging serum?