BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• This stuff is awesome! It makes me look younger1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work when it comes to under eye circles and ...1 Answers
Alyssa Marie G.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
Love love love. Perfect for all skin types, super smooth, soft and refreshing. A little goes a long way. I've used this since my early teenage years. I purchased it from our local Macy's Estée Lauder counter. TIP* try storing in the refrigerator, the chill from keeping it there is amazing!
Rea D.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Skin drinks this up like crazy. It's a good way to retain moisture without making oily skin oilier.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hav not bought the full size but get sample when they do there gift with purchase
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Prague
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll meI ain't the sharpest tool in the shedShe was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumbIn the shape of an "L" on her foreheadWell, the years start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I hit the ground runningDidn't make sense not to live for funYour brain gets smart but your head gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back streets?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never shine if you don't glow[Chorus:]Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go playHey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paidAnd all that glitters is goldOnly shooting stars break the moldIt's a cool place and they say it gets colderYou're bundled up now wait 'til you get olderBut the meteor men beg to differJudging by the hole in the satellite pictureThe ice we skate is getting pretty thinThe water's getting warm so you might as well swimMy world's on fire. How about yours?That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.[Chorus 2x]Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gasI need to get myself away from this placeI said yep, what a conceptI could use a little fuel myselfAnd we could all use a little changeWell, the years start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I hit the ground runningDidn't make sense not to live for funYour brain gets smart but your head gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back streets?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never shine if you don't glow.[Chorus]And all that glitters is goldOnly shooting stars break the mold
Casey L.
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really hard to explain this stuff to people. What does it do? It makes your skin look really good! The price tag always scared people away when I worked in cosmetics but it's truly worth it. It helped balance my skin, even out my skin tone, minimize pores, heal breakouts, you name it. Younger women love it, older woman love it. I even knew someone who smothered her belly in this stuff when she was pregnant and she had ZERO stretch marks. You'll never find out the ingredients which kind of sucks, EL brands are very secretive about that sort of thing. Just think about it like those family secret recipes - nobody questions it because it's just that good.
Stormie L.
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
10/5 stars... I mean this stuff is amazing. I actively try to get every "free with purchase" sample from Ulta of this stuff that I can. when they have the little sample sizes by the counter I cave and buy them every single time. I received a free sample the first time I ever bought their double wear foundation (which is also amazing) and I literally could not believe the results in a week. My skin retained moisture like never before, and it looked plump, lifted and healthy. This stuff is like the literal fountain of youth in a bottle and I'm totally addicted!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the most amazing skincare products I have ever used. The very first time I used just this product on my face and neck, my skin looked so young, plump, moisturized, healthy, and just amazing.
I will alway purchase/use this product everyday.
Also what I love about this product is I only have to use a really small amount, and it really has no scent (or a really light scent), but this is a great product and I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone looking for a great skincare product that WILL make your skin look/feel so much healthier.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
Another great Estée Lauder skincare product. Yes the reviews and ravings for this is all true and yes it is pricey. But it works! A little goes a long way and you can never be too young/old to start using this. Always take care of your skin as early as you can. I primarily use it all over my eyes, the dark circles get taken care of seemingly over night, fine lines tighten, but so soft and refreshed afterwards. Even mixed with my other products it still works well. Just keep this in your daily routine to see the best results.
Kandice R.
Kandice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how many other serums I have and tried, this one always wins! I apply a dime sized amount on my clean skin after I wash my face at night and then I apply moisturizer on after this settles in. This serum is def worth the bucks!! It helps me clear up dry skin, reduces the redness in acne, fades acne scars, fades dark spots, and helps prevent wrinkles!!! This product is amazing and I am so happy to have found it !! I have been using it for over 4 years and every time I venture out and try other serums, none beat this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using serums at night now that I'm no longer in my 20s and need to take better care so I tried this product out. A great friend works for Estée Lauder so I tried a sample first then bought the full size. I know it comes with lots of rave reviews and works wonders on people but I'm not THAT in love with it to use it religiously. I think I'll switch back eventually but I went thru two full size bottles and now and using maracuja oil by tarte and living it for now! I do use other Estée Lauder products and love them.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work when it comes to under eye circles and dark pigmentation after scars?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It makes me look younger