BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
I really wanted to like this product as I've been wanting to try it for a long time, but didn't want to spend the money if it wasn't going to work for me. I got this as a gift and really liked the texture, which is a cross between a serum and an oil. It absorbs very quickly into the skin and does not leave any residue on the face, but feels nourishing. I have combination acne-prone skin and it's common for me to breakout from various skincare products. However, I have not had a cystic acne breakout in YEARS and unfortunately, this caused one...a very painful one. I'll have to pass this along to someone else. I obviously can't speak to its claims due to the fact that I wasn't able to use it long enough to see any of its affects.
Kate F.
This product really works if you stick with it and use it as directed. Some tips are to mix it with your foundation for a radiant look and dual purpose or even mix it with some concealer! It even helped with my acne somehow by drying the pimples up! It smells good and doesn’t feel greasy, it works with whatever moisturizer you use also. It’s the only anti wrinkle product me and my mom both use that actually works. It won’t be over night but it does work and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while even though it’s pricy. Definitely worth it! Go get it during free gift time!
Sarah H.
I didn't notice much difference between this and other similar brand serums. Absolutely nothing stands out in my head. I only bought the small bottle. One thing does stand out! I still had an oil residue in the morning. Makes me wonder how much of the product I am paying for actually penetrates my skin. I don't recommend it, more do I plan on purchasing again. There are too many similarly priced serums that I do find effective to rebuy this. I think I will give it to my husband. He has a super dry face!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I picked up the smaller sample size at Ulta to try out because it’s so expensive and I was looking for a good reputable night serum. I add 3 drops on each cheekbone after washing and toning my face every night, and it feels so light on my skin, but also very hydrating! I like to pat it in instead of rubbing because I feel like patting really presses the product into your skin. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my face feels much softer and plump! I will definitely repurchase!
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco
You can't go wrong with this ANR serum. It's lightweight and you'll wake up with hydrated and glowy skin. I actually use this during the daytime as well when I'm traveling so I don't have to bring two serums with me. Works well under makeup (I usually use concealer and sometimes bb cream). There's no fragrance to this so it won't irritate your skin if you're a bit more sensitive. I always have this in my stash since I trust this formulation.
Izy H.
This magical goo definitely delivers. It comes in a light weight runny liquid. My skin drinks this up like Coca cola on a hot sweaty summer day. It definitely repairs at night. I wake up with smaller looking pores. I have uneven skin tone and I've seen some improvement in my uneveness, as well. I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 b/c it I don't like the smell. It's a somewhat grandma perfume smell. Wish they had a scentless version.
Kate R.
fresno
I’ve heard about this serum from a friend who works at Macy’s, and apparently everyone there is loving it. So obviously I had to try it. It really is that good. It’s expensive but if you time it right you can get bunch of free stuff with it if you buy from Macy’s. I got some full size face wash that I’m in love with that I probably would’ve never try if it wasn’t for this serum. This serum will smooth out your fine lines and make your skin firm again
Andrea B.
Salisbury
This serum makes my face feel tightened after use, which lets me know it's working. This serum leaves my face feeling smooth, clean, and refreshed. I love the way my face looks in the morning after use. It appears to help with pigment color, and makes my face look younger in my opinion .
Alyssa H.
This product has lasted and been popular for decades which tells me they are doing something correctly. I used to work the Estée Lauder counter and adored this product! I would apply it after I toned. The serum would instantly be absorbed into the skin and it just felt wonderful. My main issue with the product is the cost, but do believe that sometimes the best products are worth paying for!!!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This is my favorite serum. And even though it’s called advanced night repair, I use it day and night. It feels light and not sticky. Unlike many other skin care products, I see lasting results with this one. I have used Advanced Night Repair since my late teens.... and no matter what other serums I have tried, this is still my trusty favorite.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This stuff is awesome! It makes me look younger
Sarah J.
Is this the best anti aging serum?
Sabrina T.
Does this stuff really work when it comes to under eye circles and dark pigmentation after scars?
SB m.
Birmingham,
What do you think about the Estée Lauder night repair serum?Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
DanieSimeonov1993 S.
Strathmore avenue , Coventry
Did some of you try it with the advanced night oil?