Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair0.24oz / 7ml

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair; 0.24oz / 7ml

Just received my sample of the Ester Lauder eye strum. Anyone else?
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml ? I've been wanting to try this brand, is this a good serum?
Thinking of purchasing this [product:estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-024oz-/-7ml]. Can anyone share their experiences with this serum?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml!
La Cretia A.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by La Cretia A.
I really like this product. I'm thinking about purchasing a full sized one for my mom first then myself. It is quite price,but hey...I love it. It makes your skin feel so smooth and hydrated. I think i would see more improvement on my moms skin for the simple fact that her skin is more mature. I would recommend.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Amanda W.
I received the Estée Lauder advanced night repair serum as a complimentary sample from Influenster over a year ago for my honest review. I was going through bad depression at the time and had a hard time posting on social media. So ... better late then never. I do like this serum and I noticed a visible difference in my skin. It was firm and supple. The only downside (in my opinion) is the smell. It definitely has a vitamin like smell to it however it did psychologically make me feel like I was putting vitamins (healthy stuff) on my skin. Either way, I enjoyed this product. Thank you so much! #voxbox #influenster #complimentary Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Misty B.
[product:estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-024oz-/-7ml] I like this product so far. I have been using it for a couple of weeks. A little goes a long way. I received a sample size. It hydrated my face overnight. I will likely purchase in the future.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Mindy R.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Mindy R.
My #GoTo #HolyGrail Night serum! I use it morning and night and my face loves it!I have never had such firm and glowing skin. I've been using this for about 4-6 months now and don't plan to let it go anytime soon. #EsteeLauder is the best! That's why it has a spot on my vanity! #InfluensterBirthday #11 #BirthdayBash #Contest #SkinCare #Influenster #IamMimisMusic
Tammy S.
Olean, NY
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Tammy S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love it. First off, you only need a few drops to do entire face and neck. This small bottle lasted me over a month it was a #complimentary sample I received. It meets expectations and more. It left my skin looking and feeling younger with a glow I haven't had in a long time. On a scale of 1-10 10 being the greatest I give it a ten plus. If you're looking for anti-aging products. Estee lauder advanced night repair is for you. A definite get again. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml
Cheryl L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Cheryl L.
This ultra-nourishing, skin strengthening formula with our innovative 360° Matrix technology provides a 360° cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, 'wide-open' Look. Repairs: proven to dramatically reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Fortifies: with 360° Matrix technology, it strengthens the delicate skin around your eyes. Hydrates: intensely nourishes for a full 24 hours with a 2x concentrated infusion of hyaluronic acid. Excellent Eye Matrix, best product I have ever used. I use it day and night and have fabulous results. I also dab a teeny tiny bit on the eye area AFTER putting on my makeup for the day. My dark circles are lessening! My eye area seemed to plump up. I can't say enough about how great this product improves the eye area. If you have any wrinkles or crepey-ness around your eyes. You’ll be getting compliments on how you have NO WRINKLES and look years younger (I'm 51) than your real age!
Nhat P.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Nhat P.
I really love this Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair. It also made my skin feels softer and smoother however,it's pricey😁 that I only purchased the trial size of it. I love the smell because it has a very light scent
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Fumiko K.
I first used this product when I was in my 20's and didn't really feel anything. Since then I have been coming back to this here and there every time they change the formula, and the performance has definitely improved over time. But I'm able to feel more benefits partially because my skin is aging. It is a good product but I'm giving it only 4 stars because it's always lacking something significant that I can't resist. It tends to solve problems that my skin is fighting against such as inflammation or sensitivity and makes my skin supple and drama-free. But I need something AMAZING to make me want to add it to my daily routine. And this hasn't been one of them.
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Patty C.
I also got this product through influenster which I appreciate!! I think it's way to pricey for this product. Is it gold?? Make it into a bigger item and keep the same price and that might work. It's original price is $74. Make it into a bigger jar.
Rachel T.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 0.24oz / 7ml uploaded by Rachel T.
I started using this product a week ago after receiving it free from Influenster, and I'm quite happy with it! I suffer from serious dark circles - the kind that never, ever go away, but this product has definitely been helping them appear less noticeable. For me that's huge! My undereye area also tends to be dry which makes putting on concealer a pain, but after using this for a few days my skin was much more moisturized. I recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 2 mois
Darlene C. il y a 2 mois
Estee Lauder makes really great products! I use them often and this is 1 that I use and it doesn't disappoint!