Estee Lauder Advanced Night

Lightweight balm melts into a cleansing oil on the skin, then transforms with water into a milky emulsion.Rinses easily for a clean, conditioned feel. Removes makeup and impurities.

How well does this work?
DiiDi this cleansing Balm left your skin grassy and oily?
i have not tried it yet i bought the big one, is ti good for combination skin ?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Advanced Night!
Katarina P.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm is a lightweight balm that removes makeup and impurities. It melts into a silky cleansing oil as you massage over skin, then transforms with water into a milky emulsion that rinses easily for a clean, conditioned feel. It removes makeup and impurities, including pollution, as it purifies within skin's surface. My skin actually feels clean in comparison other balms.
Aris M.
Altoona, IA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Aris M.
My favorite cleansing balm! It's perfect for the double clean! Remove all type of makeup including waterproof. Since I have this, remove my waterproof mascara is so easy. Leave your face hydrated and smooth. It is a little bit expensive but is a big jar and for the results its worth the money.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite night time cleanser! This removes all of my make up (including eye make up) , and leaves my skin feeling deep cleaned. It’s is fragranced - but I love the light smell of chamomile and lavender. You apply a small amount all over fry face - turns into an oil, wet your hands and lather to get a deep clean, then rinse! A must have!!
Lynn S.
Minneapolis, MN
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Lynn S.
Love the Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm!It goes on like a balm. Once it’s rubbed onto the skin it becomes a wonderful oil that removes all makeup- even waterproof. Splash water to the face it it lathers up to finish the cleansing experience. It has a beautiful chamomile and lavender scent that definitely puts you in a relaxed mood.Estee Lauder Advanced Night
Trina H.
Leesburg, GA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Trina H.
I received a deluxe size sample from the website as part of my purchase of another product. I really like the packaging of the opaque jar with a golden lid, it makes the product look really lux.I also like the light lemony-citrusy scent. While I don’t usually use these thick a d basically solid cleansers, I really do like this one. BUT I sort of have a different use for it. I like using this to “erase” my eye makeup mistakes. Everything from eyeliner mishaps to swapping out to different colors. It is really thick, so I usually use a Q-tip to adjust or erase mistakes. It’s also good to remove lip colors quickly too. It’s like a butter... smooth and kind of hard but melts quickly to remove the makeup. Really great product if you have dry skin because it leaves your skin really soft and smooth.
Marieh  T.
Gotha, FL
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Marieh  T.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Marieh  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This ointment but when I bought it they told me it was perfect to remove the makeup and yes, works, it is greasy and does not leave your skin dry when you take the product off and when just apply it on your face makeup goes off by itself (literal)
Laila I.
Charlotte, NC
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Laila I.
This is going to have to be one of my favorite make up remover’s because it does so much. Not only does it takeoff make up also if you spray water into your hand and mix it together it turns into a milk make up remover and it’s also an actual cleanser so it acts as a soap and you can actually just wash it off your face and it takes literally every inch of make up off in seconds it’s amazing I’ve never been so satisfied with the product in my life it’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the purchaseEstee Lauder Advanced Night
Victoris L.
Van Nuys, CA
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Victoris L.
Purchased at: Estee Lauder
He probado muchos limpiadores faciales, hoy me dí la oportunidad de probar el limpiador de Estee Lauder Advanced Night y desde la aplicacion sientes la suavidad con la que limpia tu rostro, al retirarlo la sensacion de frescura y la suavidad que sientes simplemente es increible. Vale la pena usarlo diariamente en tu rutina de limpieza y complementarlo con el cuidado de tu piel. I have tried many facial cleansers, today I had the opportunity to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Cleanser and from the application you feel the softness with which it cleanses your face, when removing it the sensation of freshness and the softness that you feel is simply incredible. It is worth using it daily in your cleansing routine and complementing it with your skin care
Rehana K.
Woodbury, NJ
10/10 am amzing product doesnt itrate skin great for dry sensitive skin. Smells really good an is an a good value.
Tori I.
Birmingham, AL
Estee Lauder Advanced Night uploaded by Tori I.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I love this cleansing balm because it is non-irritating. A little goes a LONG way! I would improve the product by customizing my name with a pink or sparkle appearance. I have had no problems especially with my sensitive skin! Highly recommended. Budget friendly as welll . What’s not to love?!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nini B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
My best friend has just got - Estee Lauder Advanced Night - what will you say about this product? Worth paying money?
leah B. il y a 2 ans
Absolutely worth the money! Smells incredible, takes makeup off so effortlessly and the tub lasts such a long time as little product is needed!