BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level,...

Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
I love this sweet smelling perfume I can wear it every day. My husband also loves the way this perfume smells on me! I love wearing this perfume in the daytime or at night. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anybody!
Margaret W.
Although this fragrance is used by more mature women, I tried this and fell in love. It a woodsy, floral scent, and every time I wear it, I'm told that I smell good. The fragrance is very very long lasting ...even if you can't smell it on yourself...others can.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this perfume it smells really nice and i always used my moms when she had it. It reminds me of my childhood and the old days. Really love this!
Betsy S.
Heidrick, KY
I get a lot of comments on this Estee Lauder youth dew i love the scent and it lasts and lasts i don't half to refresh it doesent lose its scent love it
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
I'm not a big fan of any of the youth dew scents... they seem to be so older granny smelling to me
Brianna W.
Bonaire , GA
This is a great perfume! It smells sweet and lasts all day! My boyfriend loves it!