BY ESTEE #98 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Estee® Fructose Natural Sweetener.
Pure crystalline fructose.
Sweeter than sugar.
A little goes a long way! see more...

• Does anyone use this while making desserts?1 Answers
catherine f.
catherine f.
Natural sweetener is a good product for me and my family really i love this product and i want this product
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Excellent sweetener! No nasty aftertaste at all! Only need one packet and my tea is the perfect sweetness!
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
The sweetener is really yummy I've tried others but I like this one the best sofa I do recommend it
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried a product smiler to this and its soo good taste like real sugar with no calories never have used it for backing wouldent mind using it :)
Allison M.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Really good on sweetening anything you put it on!! It's real great tasting and I recommend it.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Really good on sweetening anything you put it on it real tasting and I recommend it love itttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
diane c.
diane c.
Its incredibly sweet. I drink it every morning to wake me up. And it sure as hell does. I like how it tastes too
Crossett, AR
Use to make tea instead of granulated sugar, it helps cut back on the harmful stuff and still leaves the tea sweet and tasting wonderful
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I've been trying to find a good natural sweetener now that I am trying to cut out artificial sweeteners. I tried this one and it was decent, but not my favorite. It was overly sweet.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Don't like this sweetener ... and sweeteners aren't good for your body anyways !!!! i don't recommend it
Crossett, AR
Does anyone use this while making desserts?