BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup SPF 14. 8-hour staying power. Flawless all day. This worry-free powder makeup stays fresh, looks natural and won`t change colour, even through non-stop activity. Glides on silky smooth, stays on comfortably, without feeling dry. For a continuously flawless look, without touch-ups. Oil-absorbing. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. , All skin types. see more...

Alicia C.
I love estee lauders double wear line. Their liquid and powder foundations are top 3 easily. The coverage can be as light or as full as you like it and it doesn't clogg your pores. And as far as the clain to stay for 24hours....i am vouching for that right this second. I went to sleep after my shower without washing my face and it hadn't budged..i absolutely love this stuff seriously. Love it
Vel D.
I was looking for a very mattifying powder because my skin was out of control oily due to hormonal changes during my pregnancy. This powder came highly recommended. Although it did control my oily skin, it also clogged my pores and gave me very bumpy skin.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Great setting powder. After using the foundation it works great it does lock down your make up. I have oily skin and this surly doesn’t make my skin look oily. It’s super easy to apply and works so great. Highly recommend this product.
Bianca V.
This is my favorite powder ever it covers up everything! And it lasts so long I’ve been buying this for years now and I love it it leaves your skin nice and it doesn’t get oily they also have a shade for everyone and it’s cheap
Tomasina C.
This foundation powder is amazing it gives you a full coverage but with a natural look and it’s good for all types of skin it’s so easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha C.
York, PA
I actually stole this from my mother because she wouldn't buy me my own 🙈 I love this product, it is a little pricy but I think it's definitely worth the money for the results it puts out!
audriana m.
Edinburg, TX
i think it was a really nice powder super smooth added some coverage but had a matte finish. i’d apply the powder when i started to look oily. its great for oily skin!
Vivian N.
Worcester, MA
I️ can’t even talk about how bomb this is. Just run and go get it. Adds more coverage to your foundation. Very smooth and matte. 100% recommend. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this so much. I used this once because I got a sample and I am in love. It works wonders and actually sets the makeup. It doesn't have the patchy spots that some powders have. I recommend it if you are looking for something high end.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
This is my go to powder foundation. I can wear it by itself, with concealer, or as a setting powder on top of my foundation. It gives me a beautiful finishing coverage and helps my foundation last all day.