BY ESTÉE LAUDER #4 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Seaira S.
jennings
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally like the bottle says, some nights can be rough and this serum can help cover up and help all the flaws that are coming too. This product is farm from harsh depending on your skin. It is very easy to use and you don’t have to use a lot, a little drop goes a long way!
Madison S.
Keeps my face hydrated. Also controls my acne. Very nice packaging and love the applicator. I’ve used this product for a few years now. Great quality whether you pay full price or receive it as a gift. I would recommend to anyone!!
Carley C.
stonewall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this night repair oil and it works extremely well but if I use it too much then my face will break out. I use this 1-2 times a week because I struggle with dry skin. It's very strong and will definitely get rid of dry skin!
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing because I️ find that it really makes my skin - especially on my forehead - smoother and more full. I️ have some light wrinkling on my forehead and using this every night made a difference! Lasts so long too!
Peyton W.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Estée Lauder Anti-Wrinkle Set with Advanced Night Repair every night before bed and I don’t even have wrinkles! I’m so in love with this product!!!! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite serum. I used this daily and it made a drastic difference to my skin. For reference I have oily combo skin. I first got this as a sample for Sephora and was hooked on it. Worth the splurge since a little goes a long way.
Simone E.
Temecula
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such am extremely dry skin and it seemed as if everything I would put on at night would just completely evaporate by morning. If I put s thin layer of this on and lock it in the moisturizer it keeps my skin more hydrated.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best serum on the market. It is a little pricey but it does last. I use it every night and like to mix a little in with my foundation. It really helps my moisturizer do its job and I can totally see a difference in the my skin. A++
Jade a.
colorado springs
This Estée Lauder night repair anti aging serum is great for your face. It’s a little pricey but makes your skin glow and feel really nice, it’s very gentle. I have used a whole bottle of this product and I recommend it for you!
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing better. It does the heavy lifting for almost any skin type. Anti aging, preventative, even out tone, moisture... it does it all. It has made an insane difference in my skin and have never been so impressed by a product
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?