BY ESTÉE LAUDER #42 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Very good brand he likes me very much. Very good product. It has good comments and good reviews, good product forward doing the work. Recommend everyone to try
Tracey G.
Tracey G.
Absolutely my favourite beauty product ever. You only need a tiny amount on before bed and when you wake up your skin still feels nice and hydrated. I suffer from really dry skin and this sorted it out very quickly. It is really pricey unfortunately so I have only used the sample size as I don't know if I can afford it, hence the lower review score
Lianne W.
Lianne W.
Fife
Life saver!! You won't notice how good this product is until you stop using it! Helps even out skintone, you can definitely use Themis day and night. It's recommended to use night/day cream with this product too. The serum is like concentrated juice and the moisturiser is like the water. Amazing!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Sydney
This product leaves a nice finish and does what it's entailed to do it's a bit pricey tho but it's value for money it met most of me expectations but could probably find something at a better price I would try it again if it's on sale and I would reccomend to those who need it
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Downpatrick, Down
Five stars isn't enough for this stuff! I've been using it for years and every now and again I'll try something new. Months will pass and I'll be annoyed at my skin. I'll then pick this up and three days later my gorgeous skin has come back. It is pricey but it's worth it, and it's one of those things that I will tell friends to buy. Usually in duty free to at least save a few pounds!
Sahima D.
Sahima D.
Bradford , West Yorkshire
I got this as an sample and then purchased it becouse it was really nice. It left my skin really smooth and hydrated. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price. It's too expensive. But I did love it. I wish it would be cheaper
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
bridlington
Weird texture but really plumps my skin.
And tightens my wrinkles under my chin and eyes.
I do love using this it just feels really weird in my skin when first applying it.
Comes out very Water like but then it drys and tightens skin.
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
This serum is one of the best selling in the world for a reason. It caters to so many different skincare needs. It dries quickly and doesn't leave me feeling weighed down or oily. I noticed results within 2 weeks and I can't say that for a lot of products out there. I always have a stash of ANR with my wherever I go!
mahira o.
mahira o.
Hatfield, UK
This is amazing! I love this coz it doesn't irritate my skin at all! My skin is very sensitive and pretty much everything irritates me.It absorb into the skin fairly quickly and can be layered with other skincare products too!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Kaiserslautern
I used this before I went to bed at night and I wasn't crazy about the smell but I did notice my skin was softer and more even in skin tone. Alittle product goes a long way. I will buys this again.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll