BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Megan U.
Megan U.
Love this stuff even though it has an odd scent. I put it on before sleeping and it keeps my save hydrated and lookin healthy. Good value if you buy in during the holiday season at Macy’s . They have value sets .
greivy l.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
I have been using this product for 4 years and I cannot live without it I think this is the main reason why I am still wrinkle free unlike many of the women I know my age and younger. I recommend it to everyone!
Khary O.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
I had this product in travel size purchased it in macy it is somewhat affordable .I used it for a month and did see a differance in the fine lines on my forehead.I reccomend ir .Looking foward to buy it again
Mila K.
Mila K.
Juneau, AK
Great formula! Makes your skin soft, firm, and blurs imperfections if used on a daily basis. It was amazing and I would definitely buy it again. I believe this is sold at Sephora, but I got it at Macys.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
STOCKTON, CA
I use this serum every day and night. It really makes a difference in my skin. Leaves it so soft and hydrated and i feel like my face is less oily now. I even put a few drops in my double wear foundation.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
boston
This serum sinks into my skin and I wake up to healthy glowing , youthful skin. Although it's a bit pricey, I definitely feel it's worth it for the way it makes my skin feel and look. I Love this product.
Anosha A.
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
I use this product every night and it's really nice to the skin this is my fort time using this product it was a little pricy but it was worth it was really gentle and I would definitely buy this again.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Irving
The oil made my skin look shiny and fresh and it didn’t make me oily , it helped me in the morning. By having a natural glow the packaging is good and the product is effective I would recomend it !
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynchburg
This product mad my face feel so amazing and smooth!!! Loved it! The product did not feel oilyz my face felt like it had a fresh drink of water. I'd highly recommend it, but it can be a bit pricey.
Simone E.
Simone E.
I have such am extremely dry skin and it seemed as if everything I would put on at night would just completely evaporate by morning. If I put s thin layer of this on and lock it in the moisturizer it keeps my skin more hydrated.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll