BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Newbern
This product has a smooth application, no odor and non sticky or oily. It was very gentle. I purchased this after using a sample from Macy's. Packaging was easy to use because it included a dropper for easy application.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
This is the best serum I have ever used. I ran out and haven't used it in a few months and I see a big difference. It is kind of pricey but it's worth it because it lasts. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave the skin greasy.
Linda C.
Linda C.
I like this because it does not have a strong smell, easily applied where you want on the face. I feel it is a bit pricey but worth it because I think it does work personally for me. I use it before bed and applying moisturizer.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Woodhaven, NY
I think this serum is more for those who are older and have actual wrinkles, not someone like me who is in their 20's trying to fade acne scars. It smells like oranges and felt nice to put on my face but that's about it.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Mission
I love the way this serum feels on my skin! I received it as a sample with my purchase. A far as effectiveness, I won’t be able to provide feedback, the sample was for a week. My mom does use it daily and is obsessed.
Rana A.
Rana A.
Jeddah
I'm so sad that my latest bottle have just emptied out. I can't imagine how my skin would be without it. It's the best secret for a velvety looking and feeling skin. I have been using it for so many years I lost count.
J v.
J v.
I absolutely love this stuff!! This is definitely worth the money! I use it all over my face but I’ve noticed my fine lines almost disappear after using this! It’s very gentle and doesn’t break my sensitive skin out.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I tried the sample size of this serum. I loved it. I paid special attention to my under eye and smile lines and it seemed to improve the appearance. The packaging was ok. I would recommend if you have dry/mature skin
Hira J.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Yes. Highly recommend to all women. Use this product diligently and you won't find yourself disappointed at all. It's safe to use unless you have allergies. I have super sensitive skin but still works so many wonders
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
I tried a sample size of this and it was alright it is very expensive so I feel like if I would've got a full bottle I would've loved it but it is very pricey so splurge in this if you have the money otherwise idk.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll