BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
April Y.
I honestly not sure if this product works. I’m giving it a high score because my face feels clean, hydrated, and my mother in law give me a couple of bottles. I will not buy it again because of the price and not seeing too obvious of a change.
Nelly b.
Plano
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this product. But after using it for quite awhile my skin fell flat. It's like I plateaued. I will use it again but just taking a little break from it. My skin seem to absorb it well I just needed more to even out skin.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing...used this for years I am 35 and people always say I look 22 or 23...so proof is In the feedback. I will always use this product and normally receive enough in samples around holidays that I've never had to pay full price even better
Emily S.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every night before bed religiously. I can’t get enough of it. So effective and love that it doesn’t have a strong scent. The price point of kid of high but I am telling you it’s worth it. A little product goes a long way!
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying this product for years! It’s pricey but it is top notch! It is very effective and I will continue to buy it because I have not found anything better! I can never travel without it! It’s one of the first items that I pack!
Danielle K.
Fernandina Beach
The most smooth oil ever! I love applying it after a lotion. It's kind of hard to get the serum out of the dropper. I'm a first time user, but it's effective if used before bed and often! I definitely think a change in packaging is needed!
Seaira S.
jennings
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally like the bottle says, some nights can be rough and this serum can help cover up and help all the flaws that are coming too. This product is farm from harsh depending on your skin. It is very easy to use and you don’t have to use a lot, a little drop goes a long way!
Carley C.
stonewall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this night repair oil and it works extremely well but if I use it too much then my face will break out. I use this 1-2 times a week because I struggle with dry skin. It's very strong and will definitely get rid of dry skin!
Madison S.
Keeps my face hydrated. Also controls my acne. Very nice packaging and love the applicator. I’ve used this product for a few years now. Great quality whether you pay full price or receive it as a gift. I would recommend to anyone!!
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing because I️ find that it really makes my skin - especially on my forehead - smoother and more full. I️ have some light wrinkling on my forehead and using this every night made a difference! Lasts so long too!
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?