BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Colleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Estee Lauder Recovery Complex for many years. I absolutely LOVE IT! I try other brands here and there but I ALWAYS return to Estee Lauder. Because it works! Highly effective serum! It keeps my skin even toned and relieves some redness. I always recommend Estee Lauder Recovery Complex when chatting with the girls about skincare and makeup!
Emily G.
Rochester, MN
I don’t feel this does miracles to my skin like others say. But it does help over time. I like that it’s not sticky on the skin and it soaks into my skin rather than just sitting on top of my skin. I’d like this more if it gave me better results for the price
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
I keep coming back to this and can't decide if I love it or not. The small is nice and it goes on a little sticky but dries smooth. I always feel hydrated when I wake up after using it but I don't feel like the results last much longer through the day.
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use a full face of makeup often? I recommend this! Your skin needs a little pick-me-up sometimes even if you think it doesn’t. We do a lot to our skin and at night during our sleep is when it takes its time to repair it. Give it a little push and try this!
Chantal G.
I love this serum! It has been the best one that I have used! it is very gentle and fresh. I have bought this product twice at Macy's. I always put it before going to sleep and before putting on make up in the mornings. I would totally buy it again.
Kay K.
Irvine, CA
I have been using it for years and it does a pretty good job. I see the best results with consistent use. It is pretty sticky and dries out fast however if you apply night cream after that it should feel fine. I love the pump applicator it helps to make sure that you use just enough of the product.
Shannon N.
This product was very nice and left my skin soft and dewy. It did meet my expectations, and I was pleased with results. I purchased this from Macy's. I found it to be rather expensive, but worth the price of used sparingly. I would recommend to others.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite night cream....a. Little goes a long way and i feel like it absorbs very quickly its not greasy in any way , i also feel like it takes away my dry skin and makes my makeup look photoshopped!!! This is an amazing product!!!!
Claire W.
Nashville
I️ used this product for about 6 months every night, specifically for under my eyes. There was no noticeable difference after using the product, although it did moisturize. I’ve started using another product I️ like better for a fraction of the price. For $60, I️ probably would not purchase again.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! Goes on easily. Product is not heavy feeling or greasy. I bought this after reading the reviews. The price is a little high but so worth it. I would recommend this product to others to try. It has made such a difference in my skin!!
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?