BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Nelly b.
Nelly b.
Plano
I actually really love this product. But after using it for quite awhile my skin fell flat. It's like I plateaued. I will use it again but just taking a little break from it. My skin seem to absorb it well I just needed more to even out skin.
April Y.
April Y.
I honestly not sure if this product works. I’m giving it a high score because my face feels clean, hydrated, and my mother in law give me a couple of bottles. I will not buy it again because of the price and not seeing too obvious of a change.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Spring
I really love this product! I thought I saw a difference in just a few weeks. My crows feet were significantly diminished and the product is so thin and light. Perfect finishing touch to your night care routine. A little goes a long way.
Seaira S.
Seaira S.
jennings
Literally like the bottle says, some nights can be rough and this serum can help cover up and help all the flaws that are coming too. This product is farm from harsh depending on your skin. It is very easy to use and you don’t have to use a lot, a little drop goes a long way!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Keeps my face hydrated. Also controls my acne. Very nice packaging and love the applicator. I’ve used this product for a few years now. Great quality whether you pay full price or receive it as a gift. I would recommend to anyone!!
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Fort Myers
This serum is good for those with more mature skin. It gives the skin a glow and has a tacky finish. It pairs well with other Estee products, I used it with the global recovery cream (cant remember exact name) and got great results. It is expensive, but you should be able to strecth the full size for about 6 months. It does help with signs of aging, mainly volume and fine lines.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
I used to use this all the time right before I went to bed and I loved it. I stopped using it because I didn't really notice a difference in this product with others I was using. I will probably give it a second try though as I get older to see what difference it makes.
Jade a.
Jade a.
colorado springs
This Estée Lauder night repair anti aging serum is great for your face. It’s a little pricey but makes your skin glow and feel really nice, it’s very gentle. I have used a whole bottle of this product and I recommend it for you!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Nothing better. It does the heavy lifting for almost any skin type. Anti aging, preventative, even out tone, moisture... it does it all. It has made an insane difference in my skin and have never been so impressed by a product
Jaylin V.
Jaylin V.
THIS IS SURPRISINGLY VERY GOOD AND I AM YOUNG AND I USE THIS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND I WAKE UP WITH VERY MOISTURIZED SKIN AND I JUST FEEL SO PLUMP AND GOOD THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND THESE USUALLY COME IN GIFTS SO THEY ARE SO GOOD TO GIVE AWAY OR TO EVEN BUY FOR ONESELF
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll