BY ESTÉE LAUDER #42 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jenni C.
Jenni C.
Santa Clara
I wasn't so sure about it because it felt oily but I started to feel really good threw out the night. I think that is it a bit pricey but worth it.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Pineville,Louisiana
Not too good. Made my skin very clogged. Do not recommend . The packaging was nice though . I hope this works better on others than it did me.
Alaecia L.
Alaecia L.
Hopkinsville
Holy cows! This stuff is like gold in a bottle! It feels SO amazing! I even use it on the back of my hands sometimes! It is just that nice!
Mika W.
Mika W.
Hibbing, MN
Made my face feel very smooth and refreshed, didn’t leave my skin feeling oily and didn’t affect how oily my face got while wearing makeup
Rosana A.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Aww the best serum out there!!! A must have before putting on your moisturizer! Not only does it help with anti aging but it also purifies the skin
Shantle Joan C.
Shantle Joan C.
I love the effect of this product esp when i woke up in yhe morning i always slept late night thats why i want this product to prevent big eyebags
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This is the absolute best serum!! Buy and use it every night and you will see the results in about 3 weeks! Pricey but the very best!
Mary Kay R.
Mary Kay R.
Ontario, CA
Best of the best! I have used this overnight as a sample size and saw a big difference, I just wish it was a tad less expensive
Thais M.
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
This as great anti aging cream. I love their products especially for sensitive skins, like mine. And it smells fantastic!!
Caleigh M.
Caleigh M.
El Paso
Although an expensive product, I saw results in one night. I am using this as an anti-aging preventative product because I'm still in my 20's.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll