BY ESTÉE LAUDER #4 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Austin
I am still working on this bottle--a little goes a long way with this product. It's a classic, and for good reason! It's very hydrating but not thick. There's a slight medicinal, chemical fragrance but not overpowering. I plan to buy again. Great for all year-round.
S L.
This product is my holy grail, been using it for 2 years. It helps my acne even though it's a anti aging product. It just works all around, my skin is firmer too because of it.
Susan T.
Rochester, NY
My mom has been using this for years and I decided to give it a try. I just turned 20 and tbh I have been using this for 2 months now, and I didn't see a major change in my skin. I like to apply it after exfoliation since it does a great job in repairing skin.
Zainab m.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is a life saver for any women at any age .care for skin never be too late .i am using this serum from last 5 years .and believe me i never look like my age .i look like college girl .this is a great compliment for me. Every women must try this product .
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this serum. I have very dry skin and using this under my moisturizer at night has made a huge difference in just the two months I’ve been using it. It’s a hefty price tag but I use mine every night and it’s lasted quite a while. A little goes a long way!
Breanna H.
Crystal Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I’m in love! It’s definitely now part of my nightly routine. My face looks so much brighter and feels a lot softer. I highly recommend it!
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES YES YASSSS. I actually need to buy more of this. The softness that comes from this is fantastic. It goes on very nice, it dries semi quick, doesn't leave too much of a residue and you wake up with happy skin. It actually looks beautiful mixed in with their foundation as well.
Sadie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how hydrating and light weight is it! I love putting it all over my face and neck. My face feels nice when I wake up in the morning. It is a little pricey, but worth it! The packaging is really nice and sleek. I would definitely get again and recommend to every one!
Emily G.
Rochester, MN
I don’t feel this does miracles to my skin like others say. But it does help over time. I like that it’s not sticky on the skin and it soaks into my skin rather than just sitting on top of my skin. I’d like this more if it gave me better results for the price
Colleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Estee Lauder Recovery Complex for many years. I absolutely LOVE IT! I try other brands here and there but I ALWAYS return to Estee Lauder. Because it works! Highly effective serum! It keeps my skin even toned and relieves some redness. I always recommend Estee Lauder Recovery Complex when chatting with the girls about skincare and makeup!
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?