BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ramand K.
Ramand K.
It's a quite talked about serum. I got it because my sis in law recommended it to me. It is quite expensive formulation. After a week of usage every night it made my skin well moisturized, groomed, soft and well nourished. To my horror I got few breakouts after a week but I am still confused whether it was some hormonal issue or use of serum every night. I have oily skin, when I told it counter lady she told it's for every skin type.
Candi D.
Candi D.
LOVE this serum! I could see a difference after the first night. It's at the price point you'd expect for an Estée Lauder product. The texture is a bit thicker than other serums, a little cloudy in appearance. A little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
This is a great serum that I have really seen results with. It has a very nice bottle and luxurious dropper. It has a reasonable price point for the quality and makes my skin feel very soft and light. I can easily apply this day and night, alone or under makeup.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
I keep coming back to this and can't decide if I love it or not. The small is nice and it goes on a little sticky but dries smooth. I always feel hydrated when I wake up after using it but I don't feel like the results last much longer through the day.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Torrance, CA
I'm a firm believer in serums. I tried another big name brand, however, 2 years and $300 later I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. Years ago I used ANR and loved it, don't know why I ever left. This product is hands down the best serum on the market. It's been around since 1982 that's saying something. After just a few uses my skin looked alive and radiant.. yes radiant. I will never be without Advanced Night Repair.
Jassica D.
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
Use a full face of makeup often? I recommend this! Your skin needs a little pick-me-up sometimes even if you think it doesn’t. We do a lot to our skin and at night during our sleep is when it takes its time to repair it. Give it a little push and try this!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Love this product!! Goes on easily. Product is not heavy feeling or greasy. I bought this after reading the reviews. The price is a little high but so worth it. I would recommend this product to others to try. It has made such a difference in my skin!!
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Oceanside, CA
Love love love this serum. Don't know how to word it so you can understand how great this product is. I saw a huge difference in my skin with just one bottle. It's extremely pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy it. It really helped with my scars.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
This is my all time favorite night cream....a. Little goes a long way and i feel like it absorbs very quickly its not greasy in any way , i also feel like it takes away my dry skin and makes my makeup look photoshopped!!! This is an amazing product!!!!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
This stuff is liquid gold !! So expensive. It worth it ! It heels scars and dark spots and makes my skin look brand new every morning ! Even the packaging looks expensive . Everyone should at least try this you won't be sorry it's money well spent .
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll