BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum so much. I got it as a sample size with my points from sephora and I was highly pleased with this. Will defiantly be back to purchase a actual bottle.
Jamie B.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked for Estee Lauder for 2 years, and have yet to find another product that does what this does. One of my co-workers used to put this one one hand only every day, and you could see a clear difference! Fine lines, wrinkles, moisture - this works for it all. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Litsy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤❤ I have been in love with this for the past two years
this is a must have for me
super nice packaging... and instantly after you apply it your skin absorbs it and you are left felling renovated and super smooth Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Duo
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! I don’t know why I stopped using it but I definitely will go out and get it again. This was the perfect advanced treatment oil for my skin. I woke up with a radiant finish and it helped my make up application go on smoothly and it would make my face light up, not like it was oily but it would definitely brighten up my face.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out when it first came out and tried it recently. Honestly, it didn't work for me. Maybe it's because my skin's younger or I'm not giving it enough time. Consistency isn't too oily, but it's slightly runny. Nothing changed for me. Maybe I'll give it a try later on for a longer period.
Maricella P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum always makes my skin feel buttery the next day. This is the ultimate serum and a great price considering what it does to the skin. Hands down my favorite serum. This is ready for all skin types. I am on the dry end of the spectrum and I love pairing this with a moisturizer.
Brooke D.
Livingston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once in a blue moon you'll come across a wonder product and this is definitely one of those. It's very pricey but it is absolutely worth the money and it lasts a while. This evened out my skin tone, made it soft, reduced any texture and make it firm. 12/10 recommend purchasing this.
Taisha J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love this serum. It evens out my skin tone and texture. It brightens my complexion. You may not notice it working but if you stop using the product, you skin will become dull looking and you will then notice all that the product has done for you. I️ have repurchases this product several times and I️ will be a fan for life.
Angela B.
This serum is my go to fix for almost any skin issues I have. A bottle lasts me for several months. The initial cost made me pause, but this stuff is worth it. It's not heavy or greasy on the skin. It may be slightly drying so I like to use an oil over it. Highly recommend.
Tracy N.
Seattle
I use this serum every night and so far so good. Since I don’t have any wrinkles yet, I can’t tell if it helps reduce wrinkles. After applying this serum, my face feels so good. I feel my face turns firmer and very soft. I’m trying to use this to prevent future wrinkles.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?