BY ESTÉE LAUDER #48 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Anosha A.
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
I use this product every night and it's really nice to the skin this is my fort time using this product it was a little pricy but it was worth it was really gentle and I would definitely buy this again.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynchburg
This product mad my face feel so amazing and smooth!!! Loved it! The product did not feel oilyz my face felt like it had a fresh drink of water. I'd highly recommend it, but it can be a bit pricey.
Stefania V.
Stefania V.
Key Biscayne, FL
This product did not work on my, I don't know why but it works like a miracle for my grandma. She has been using this for years and she looks like she's 50 but she's turning 70, she says it's all thanks to Estee Lauder products and especially this product which keeps her hydrated, makes her skin smooth and bright.
P C.
P C.
Repeat n repeat buyer for over 8 years now! This product has never let me down ever. Bought it from Estée Lauder store at first in india 8 years back and then from Macy's, Nordstrom n various other stores too over years
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Love this stuff it really improved my skin texture and dark spots. Although it's a bit pricey but, it's worth the splurge if you can afford it. It's gentle on my skin for every night use
Audrey V.
Audrey V.
San Diego, CA
Great product! Can feel a little heavy and make you feel a little oily so I use it at night with my night creme. It is great when your skin is really dry. I would use it again but I might choose a lighter oil.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
AMAZING Product. I have dry skin and I use this every night before bed followed by moisturizer. It has completely cured my dry skin episodes and made my skin more youthful, hydrated and luminous since I started using it ~6 months ago. Absolutely worth the splurge if you have dry skin.
Charlene T.
Charlene T.
Diamond Bar, CA
this product actually removed a scar i've had on my face for at least 5 years! i applied religiously for a month and saw dramatic results! i don't know how this serum does it, but it's most definitely a miracle worker! a must buy, and a product i will happily repurchase again and again!
JeMesia R.
JeMesia R.
A little goes a long way when using this serum. I put it on as a part of my nightly routine and when I wake up in the morning, my skin isn't overly dry, which it can be sometimes. This leaves it moisturized and I won't have to worry about applying anything the next morning.
Mikah S.
Mikah S.
Greensboro, NC
Amazing product. It softened my skin and also it help get rid of my under eye circles. It exceeded what I expected of of it. It is pretty pricey but definitely worth buying. This product is amazing they shouldn't change anything
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll