BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
I'll never stop loving this Estee Lauder serum. Some say it's pricey, but I think a little bit goes a long way and you'll get A LOT of use out of the bottle. Plus, it's so effective at keeping my skin hydrated and nourished - particularly in the winter months - that it seems a reasonably small investment to make in your skin's health. Have purchased and will continue to purchase again and again!
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love this brand. It is super great and I love it on the skin. It makes my skin feel super smooth and I love putting it underneath my moisturizer. I would recommend it and I would totally buy it again.
Dalia V.
Sunnyvale
Definitely gives the skin a beautiful glow without having to exfoliate harshly. I've been a big fan of this product since my mom introduced me to it, however it is on the pricer side. You can always score this, and a few other creams if you purchase something else from Estée Lauder. Depends on if Macy's has any promotions going on. That's how I got mine, and it's a decent size too.
Belle G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This serum is my favorite. I have been using Estee Lauder products for the last four years and wouldn't give them up for anything. Like always, this product met my expectations and I will use it over and over again. I have recommended it to many of my friends and am now recommending it to you! 100% worth the price you pay. Leaves your skin feeling soft and not oily at all.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really liked the Recovery Complex II. ,  The texture is a very lightweight watery/gel that absorbs instantly into the skin.  It makes my skin so smooth, plump and moisturized when I wake up in the morning.  The scent is very light and subtle too.  I just love how silky it makes my skin feel and I will never be without it.  I highly recommend!
Cristiana A.
Fremont
This serum is like heaven in a jar. I️t helped get rid of pimples and I️t helped sealed in moisture. I used I️t every night for one week straight and say instant change. It’s very gentle and is perfect the way I️t is.
Lee C.
I love this product it has so many good cell communicating ingredients in it and that's what I look for in my skincare. I am 59 and I do not have time nor the patience to deal with non-performing skin care.
I don't want just fluff on my face.
It fills silky and it absorbs quickly,after using it for two to three days my skin brighten's considerably.
Kendra G.
This was my first experience with a beauty oil. I was hesitant at first but EL always does a great job with their formulas and skin care line. I got this in a free gift after spending $60 and was really pleased with the level of moisture and over all formula. It applied well and made my skin feel nourished and refreshed after my nightly cycle.
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
I have been using this serum at night for around a year and find it really helps my skin look awake and refreshed in the mornings as well as providing deep hydration. It is pricey but I enjoy using it so I don't mind too much. I think the pipette is slightly annoying as it can't get to the bottom of the bottle so you have to tip it anyway.
Candice F.
Paradise, UT
Currently using this and I’m obsessed. My face feels so soft! It is a little pricey but I do believe the product is worth it. I was always a little sketchy of serums because I thought they might cause me to break out, but with my dry skin it’s actually helped. If you’re in the market for a good serum, this is one I highly recommend!
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?