BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Emily P.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
I used to use this all the time right before I went to bed and I loved it. I stopped using it because I didn't really notice a difference in this product with others I was using. I will probably give it a second try though as I get older to see what difference it makes.
Jade a.
Jade a.
colorado springs
This Estée Lauder night repair anti aging serum is great for your face. It’s a little pricey but makes your skin glow and feel really nice, it’s very gentle. I have used a whole bottle of this product and I recommend it for you!
Jaylin V.
Jaylin V.
THIS IS SURPRISINGLY VERY GOOD AND I AM YOUNG AND I USE THIS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND I WAKE UP WITH VERY MOISTURIZED SKIN AND I JUST FEEL SO PLUMP AND GOOD THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND THESE USUALLY COME IN GIFTS SO THEY ARE SO GOOD TO GIVE AWAY OR TO EVEN BUY FOR ONESELF
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother introduced me to this. I always felt it was old lady serum. I struggle with dry skin and this is a miracle worker. Mix it in with your night cream and you will wake up with super soft and moisturized skin. It is a go to in the winter months.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it at night or in the morning before I put my makeup on and it makes a huge difference! I've never been into many beauty products but someone recommended it and I'm so glad they did.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Newbern
This product has a smooth application, no odor and non sticky or oily. It was very gentle. I purchased this after using a sample from Macy's. Packaging was easy to use because it included a dropper for easy application.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Woodhaven, NY
I think this serum is more for those who are older and have actual wrinkles, not someone like me who is in their 20's trying to fade acne scars. It smells like oranges and felt nice to put on my face but that's about it.
Rana A.
Rana A.
Jeddah
I'm so sad that my latest bottle have just emptied out. I can't imagine how my skin would be without it. It's the best secret for a velvety looking and feeling skin. I have been using it for so many years I lost count.
Hira J.
Hira J.
Linden
Yes. Highly recommend to all women. Use this product diligently and you won't find yourself disappointed at all. It's safe to use unless you have allergies. I have super sensitive skin but still works so many wonders
Mila K.
Mila K.
Juneau, AK
Great formula! Makes your skin soft, firm, and blurs imperfections if used on a daily basis. It was amazing and I would definitely buy it again. I believe this is sold at Sephora, but I got it at Macys.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll