BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Oceanside, CA
Love love love this serum. Don't know how to word it so you can understand how great this product is. I saw a huge difference in my skin with just one bottle. It's extremely pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy it. It really helped with my scars.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
This stuff is liquid gold !! So expensive. It worth it ! It heels scars and dark spots and makes my skin look brand new every morning ! Even the packaging looks expensive . Everyone should at least try this you won't be sorry it's money well spent .
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Fort Myers
This serum is good for those with more mature skin. It gives the skin a glow and has a tacky finish. It pairs well with other Estee products, I used it with the global recovery cream (cant remember exact name) and got great results. It is expensive, but you should be able to strecth the full size for about 6 months. It does help with signs of aging, mainly volume and fine lines.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
I used to use this all the time right before I went to bed and I loved it. I stopped using it because I didn't really notice a difference in this product with others I was using. I will probably give it a second try though as I get older to see what difference it makes.
Jaylin V.
Jaylin V.
THIS IS SURPRISINGLY VERY GOOD AND I AM YOUNG AND I USE THIS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND I WAKE UP WITH VERY MOISTURIZED SKIN AND I JUST FEEL SO PLUMP AND GOOD THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND THESE USUALLY COME IN GIFTS SO THEY ARE SO GOOD TO GIVE AWAY OR TO EVEN BUY FOR ONESELF
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother introduced me to this. I always felt it was old lady serum. I struggle with dry skin and this is a miracle worker. Mix it in with your night cream and you will wake up with super soft and moisturized skin. It is a go to in the winter months.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it at night or in the morning before I put my makeup on and it makes a huge difference! I've never been into many beauty products but someone recommended it and I'm so glad they did.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Woodhaven, NY
I think this serum is more for those who are older and have actual wrinkles, not someone like me who is in their 20's trying to fade acne scars. It smells like oranges and felt nice to put on my face but that's about it.
Rana A.
Rana A.
Jeddah
I'm so sad that my latest bottle have just emptied out. I can't imagine how my skin would be without it. It's the best secret for a velvety looking and feeling skin. I have been using it for so many years I lost count.
Mila K.
Mila K.
Juneau, AK
Great formula! Makes your skin soft, firm, and blurs imperfections if used on a daily basis. It was amazing and I would definitely buy it again. I believe this is sold at Sephora, but I got it at Macys.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll