BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...2 Answers
Jamie K.
Bellevue
I purchased this from Nordstroms because I have heard great reviews about it. I find it to use it often during fall winter times since the weather becomes cold and the skin needs more moisture. My skin works well with it and it lasts for a long time since I don't heavily use it because all you need is like two three drops at most. My mom and I have been using it for quite some time and we both love it.
Brian J.
King
The overall reviews for this have been great, but it just didn't work for me. It was too harsh for my sensitive skin. The first time used this product it made my skin itch a little overnight and into the morning. It was easy to apply, but after a few minutes became sticky and made my face feel dry. I would not buy this product again, nor would I suggest anyone purchasing it if they have sensitive skin.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
The serum that started it all for me! I didn't think serum made a difference, but now I know it's a key to having better skin. The ANR is kind of expensive, but u will see a difference if u stick to it. During fall or winter, I sometimes add a few drops into my foundation to hydrate my skin through out the day. It is best to use this serum at night because your skin does its most repair during the night
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
I'll never stop loving this Estee Lauder serum. Some say it's pricey, but I think a little bit goes a long way and you'll get A LOT of use out of the bottle. Plus, it's so effective at keeping my skin hydrated and nourished - particularly in the winter months - that it seems a reasonably small investment to make in your skin's health. Have purchased and will continue to purchase again and again!
nia l.
Livermore, CA
It's a quite talked about serum. I got it because my sis in law recommended it to me. It is quite expensive formulation. After a week of usage every night it made my skin well moisturized, groomed, soft and well nourished. To my horror I got few breakouts after a week but I am still confused whether it was some hormonal issue or use of serum every night. I have oily skin, when I told it counter lady she told it's for every skin type.
Emily S.
If you're unsure because of the price, do yourself a favor and try it! It's expensive, but it's worth every penny. The formula consists of a variety of both botanical and essentials oils that are designed to work when the skin is in it's nocturnal state per the bottle. brighter, youthful looking skin. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a night serum that does what it claims!
Lauren K.
Everything about this serum is perfect! It is smooth great for make up application and doesn’t leave you face feeling oily or thick. It allows easy application and is great to use in the morning as a revitalizer. The only complaint is that if the serum isn’t applied evenly enough, it can leave you hands and face feeling slightly sticky. Otherwise, great serum!
Lee C.
I love this product it has so many good cell communicating ingredients in it and that's what I look for in my skincare. I am 59 and I do not have time nor the patience to deal with non-performing skin care.
I don't want just fluff on my face.
It fills silky and it absorbs quickly,after using it for two to three days my skin brighten's considerably.
Kendra G.
This was my first experience with a beauty oil. I was hesitant at first but EL always does a great job with their formulas and skin care line. I got this in a free gift after spending $60 and was really pleased with the level of moisture and over all formula. It applied well and made my skin feel nourished and refreshed after my nightly cycle.
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
I have been using this serum at night for around a year and find it really helps my skin look awake and refreshed in the mornings as well as providing deep hydration. It is pricey but I enjoy using it so I don't mind too much. I think the pipette is slightly annoying as it can't get to the bottom of the bottle so you have to tip it anyway.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?