BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
I'll never stop loving this Estee Lauder serum. Some say it's pricey, but I think a little bit goes a long way and you'll get A LOT of use out of the bottle. Plus, it's so effective at keeping my skin hydrated and nourished - particularly in the winter months - that it seems a reasonably small investment to make in your skin's health. Have purchased and will continue to purchase again and again!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
My grandma uses the product and she always says how much it works for her skin me personally I think it's an already product very expensive that's not something I would repurchased but my grandma loves it so I think it's going to go to press you for the old women not too young because I think it doesn't go good with my skin but that's my opinion but I honestly would recommend it only woman
Dalia V.
Dalia V.
Sunnyvale
Definitely gives the skin a beautiful glow without having to exfoliate harshly. I've been a big fan of this product since my mom introduced me to it, however it is on the pricer side. You can always score this, and a few other creams if you purchase something else from Estée Lauder. Depends on if Macy's has any promotions going on. That's how I got mine, and it's a decent size too.
Belle G.
Belle G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This serum is my favorite. I have been using Estee Lauder products for the last four years and wouldn't give them up for anything. Like always, this product met my expectations and I will use it over and over again. I have recommended it to many of my friends and am now recommending it to you! 100% worth the price you pay. Leaves your skin feeling soft and not oily at all.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek
I really liked the Recovery Complex II. ,  The texture is a very lightweight watery/gel that absorbs instantly into the skin.  It makes my skin so smooth, plump and moisturized when I wake up in the morning.  The scent is very light and subtle too.  I just love how silky it makes my skin feel and I will never be without it.  I highly recommend!
Lee C.
Lee C.
I love this product it has so many good cell communicating ingredients in it and that's what I look for in my skincare. I am 59 and I do not have time nor the patience to deal with non-performing skin care.
I don't want just fluff on my face.
It fills silky and it absorbs quickly,after using it for two to three days my skin brighten's considerably.
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
This was my first experience with a beauty oil. I was hesitant at first but EL always does a great job with their formulas and skin care line. I got this in a free gift after spending $60 and was really pleased with the level of moisture and over all formula. It applied well and made my skin feel nourished and refreshed after my nightly cycle.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I have been using this serum at night for around a year and find it really helps my skin look awake and refreshed in the mornings as well as providing deep hydration. It is pricey but I enjoy using it so I don't mind too much. I think the pipette is slightly annoying as it can't get to the bottom of the bottle so you have to tip it anyway.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
A few years ago I had a very bad chemical burn on my hand and I was preoccupied it was on a very visible spot. This serum completely got rid of the burn mark over the span of 2-3 months. The formula is quite oily but it will set into the skin and a little goes a very long way. Love this serum and keep it handy for other scratches.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
The best product you can buy for dry, tired skin. The price is very high for a skin care product, but it is worth every penny if you want to revive your skin and keep it looking youthful. I started using this when I was 20 years old and I think this is one of those products that is good at any aha because there are so many benefits.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll