BY ESTÉE LAUDER #42 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Christina G.
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
Omg absolutely love this!! I first got it after purchasing my new doublewear foundation but in a sample and it is amazing to my skin and helps with the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes as well so I bought the full size a week later and I will definatly be keeping this in my nighttime routine!! You will not be disappointed!
Karitza B.
Karitza B.
Belleville, MI
This night eye serum is seriously amazing! The 1st time I tried the product I received a sample and i loved it. I put some on every night before bed and since ive been using the product ive noticed my eye bags have been so much better. Its always a good idea to moisture the skin under your eyes and this product does just that.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Loris, SC
I absolutely love my Advance Night Repair! I have used this product since I was 25, and people do not believe that I am 40 today. I barely have a fine line on my face, it helps to increase my moisture, and has even reversed past damage I did to my skin after spending years on the beach in the sun. I use it every evening and when I wake up, my skin doesn't look tired. In fact, it looks vibrant and rested. I can't be without it!
Simran K.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
I like this product. It feels nice on the skin, but it tends to break me out. I understand it's supposed to do that at first because it's resurfacing the skin, but I used it for a month and it continued to create texture on my skin. I like the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Serum a lot better than this.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
LOVE this stuff!! Growing up my mom always had this in her bathroom and I remember it so clearly because of the dark bottle. Now I understand why! I apply this after I wash and tone my skin. You can really feel your skin soaking it up. I follow with my Estee Lauder Night moisturizer and in the morning my skin feels amazing. So calm & hydrated.
B C.
B C.
I live this product, I really don't think there will ever be a day where I'm without it. I was skeptical at first because no-one could really tell me exactly what it did but I used it for a month and then stopped using it and realized that there was a difference in my skin. I think it sort of repairs my skin during the night and makes it look fresher and stronger in the daytime.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Deputy
His product is VERY pricey. But so many women swear by it. It's the bet serum in the market. It does everything you want it to do. If you have any concerns, it takes care of them. Very nice packaging with a dropper. I would recommend it to other people if you can afford it.
Luxmae C.
Luxmae C.
Richmond Hill
This one makes so many wonders to my skin! One of my favorites. You get what you pay for and you notice changes on your skin the first time you try it. I am a fan of serums and this one is on my list! Definitely going to buy this and recommend this to my friends and family.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
This is a great serum that I have really seen results with. It has a very nice bottle and luxurious dropper. It has a reasonable price point for the quality and makes my skin feel very soft and light. I can easily apply this day and night, alone or under makeup.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Torrance, CA
I'm a firm believer in serums. I tried another big name brand, however, 2 years and $300 later I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. Years ago I used ANR and loved it, don't know why I ever left. This product is hands down the best serum on the market. It's been around since 1982 that's saying something. After just a few uses my skin looked alive and radiant.. yes radiant. I will never be without Advanced Night Repair.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll