BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Deanna L.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first serum I ever tried and it is a great serum. Smoothes the complexion and decreases texture. Only complaint is that I didn't notice ant difference to the luminosity to my skin, which I am looking for
Crystal X.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many girl friends like and use ANR line. For me, it keeps my skin radiant. I can trust this product to do good to my face and keep it moistrized and make it healthy shine. Not sure about stopping more lines to show up on me though.
However it works real magic on one of my girl friend's skin. Her face and neck always looks tight and young.
Definately recommend this product if you have the budget to treat yourself!
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently started using this when my mom mentioned how great her skin was feeling from using it. I might as well get a jump start on anti-aging, right? I haven't been using it long enough to see big anti-aging benefits but it makes my skin incredibly smooth and much more radiant in the morning. The texture of my skin has already gotten better, for sure. I can't wait to see what this can do for my very fine lines!
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moly have I found a holy grail. After year of complaining about the melasma that was (was!) prominently on my cheeks and forehead, I found something that got rid of it. I went for the sample/travel size and took it on vacation with me to sunny Italy. 9 days later, my inner cheetah had tamed itself. No more dark spots! My skin tone is even, smooth, and feels glorious. I have received so many compliments and now can even wear a light coverage foundation comfortably. Price is high, but it is SO worth it.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true product! This hyaluronic acid complex serum is beauties best secret. It helps protect your skin from free radicals in the air causing damage and oxidation to the skin as well as acting as natures nature moisture magnet by pulling the moisture from your skin AND moisturizer and binding them to give your skin the best thirst-quenching feel EVER. A must-have in your skin care line at all times.
Brian J.
King
The overall reviews for this have been great, but it just didn't work for me. It was too harsh for my sensitive skin. The first time used this product it made my skin itch a little overnight and into the morning. It was easy to apply, but after a few minutes became sticky and made my face feel dry. I would not buy this product again, nor would I suggest anyone purchasing it if they have sensitive skin.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The serum that started it all for me! I didn't think serum made a difference, but now I know it's a key to having better skin. The ANR is kind of expensive, but u will see a difference if u stick to it. During fall or winter, I sometimes add a few drops into my foundation to hydrate my skin through out the day. It is best to use this serum at night because your skin does its most repair during the night
Jamie K.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Nordstroms because I have heard great reviews about it. I find it to use it often during fall winter times since the weather becomes cold and the skin needs more moisture. My skin works well with it and it lasts for a long time since I don't heavily use it because all you need is like two three drops at most. My mom and I have been using it for quite some time and we both love it.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll never stop loving this Estee Lauder serum. Some say it's pricey, but I think a little bit goes a long way and you'll get A LOT of use out of the bottle. Plus, it's so effective at keeping my skin hydrated and nourished - particularly in the winter months - that it seems a reasonably small investment to make in your skin's health. Have purchased and will continue to purchase again and again!
Amy K.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my skin care go-to! I have been using this for several years and have noticed a reduction of the fine lines on my face from years of sun exposure. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?