BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Washington, DC
Absolutely adore it. Makes my skin feel so fresh at night and seals my pores very well. Leaves a gentle and smooth feeling on skin. Revitalizes your skin too. Highly recommend it.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
AMAZING Product. I have dry skin and I use this every night before bed followed by moisturizer. It has completely cured my dry skin episodes and made my skin more youthful, hydrated and luminous since I started using it ~6 months ago. Absolutely worth the splurge if you have dry skin.
Ruby p.
Ruby p.
Kissimmee, FL
Such thick formula ! Very hydrating love it and the smell does not leave a sticky residue which is something I find alot of other serums do but completely satisfied with this one
Bojana L.
Bojana L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My top 1 for years now! I occasionally try different ones from other brands but this one remains number 1! Easy to apply . I usually use it in the evening, sometimes in the morning too if my skin needs it.
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
I like this eye surum. It really adds lots of moisture to my eye area. I use this before bed and it helps alot. I recommend it. It has made my skin look more awake and even too.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I like to use this product before bed. Helps refresh and make your skin better condition. I think this product was very effective. Very gentle on skin. I would buy this again!
JeMesia R.
JeMesia R.
A little goes a long way when using this serum. I put it on as a part of my nightly routine and when I wake up in the morning, my skin isn't overly dry, which it can be sometimes. This leaves it moisturized and I won't have to worry about applying anything the next morning.
Mikah S.
Mikah S.
Greensboro, NC
Amazing product. It softened my skin and also it help get rid of my under eye circles. It exceeded what I expected of of it. It is pretty pricey but definitely worth buying. This product is amazing they shouldn't change anything
nani M.
nani M.
Love my Estee advanced night repair after a week of applying before bed iv notice a different on my skin Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex .24 Oz
Kasandra P.
Kasandra P.
Worth the money! My mom and I both use this and love it! It's so silky and refreshing on the skin. I have noticed a positive difference since I have been using it
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll