BY ESTÉE LAUDER #42 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Got this free with a gift set, was ok to use and kept your under eyes well hydrated. Was good value as was free, however no major noticeable differences that would make me want to buy full price.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Amstelveen
I am 17 so I didn't really need this serum since it is meant for mature skin, but it was very nice to put on before you go to sleep because you feel moisturized. And I don't like the smell.
Melike B.
Melike B.
İstanbul
This is my ride or die serum. It is perfect. I am a repeat user İt is must have product. This completely a miracle. So effective. My skin never ever see beautiful without this serum.
Asma C.
Asma C.
Blacksburg, VA
BEST SERUM IN THE WORLD. It works so well! I use it at night and before makeup and my makeup looks FLAWLESS. Only problem I have is that it's a little sticky. Anyone else have that problem?
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
The best serum for me. It really brought difference to my face. You can see the result so fast. It makes my face looks younger and alive. Worth the money i spent.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
For me this product didn't work. I felt as if I was to young for it, if that makes since. It was quite thick which I wouldn't usually go for and for me personally it didn't smell great
katie D.
katie D.
Really nice serum, leaves my skin feeling balanced and hydrated. I like that it hyaluronic acid as an ingredient. It helps prevent anti ageing and uneven skin tone in the long run
Denise W.
Denise W.
Rotterdam
This serum in wonderfull. It feels really nice on the skin and you dont need a lot wich is nice. It helps with scarring and with dryness a lot.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I don't go a day without it! This makes my skin glow, it looks firmer it looks healthy. I also use the eye serum and the revitalizing supreme.
Leny V.
Leny V.
I felt that my skin was getting moisturized the next day, I tried it for a couple of days since it was not mine but I would use it again.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll