BY ESTÉE LAUDER #5 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...1 Answers
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is expensive, it is worth the hype. It is my go to. It lasts a long time. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely purchase more when I start to run low. I have recommended this to friends and family.
Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because it does not have a strong smell, easily applied where you want on the face. I feel it is a bit pricey but worth it because I think it does work personally for me. I use it before bed and applying moisturizer.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does wonders for your skin. It’s met with high reviews online and I can see why— because it’s a product that delivers results. One bottle lasts a long time. Estée Lauder did it right with this stuff!
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best serum I have ever used. I ran out and haven't used it in a few months and I see a big difference. It is kind of pricey but it's worth it because it lasts. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave the skin greasy.
kirstie b.
S Pasadena, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I will not live with out it. It’s a breath of fresh air for my skin. It does wonders. My skin looks plump and hydrated. It also brings out a certain radiance. It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. It’s my holy grail product.
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Holy Grail! I’m in my 40’s so I needed a great night treatment, and I will be repurchasing. It’s a lightweight formula and vey effective! A little pricey but work it! Buy it! It makes your skin feel amazing!
Bobbi P.
Newbern
This product has a smooth application, no odor and non sticky or oily. It was very gentle. I purchased this after using a sample from Macy's. Packaging was easy to use because it included a dropper for easy application.
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily sensitive skin and this is amazing it makes my skin feel amazing and it actually helps control the oil .
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
katherine k.
TIFTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice light facial serum. I use it at night and I never wake up with my face feeling oily. I am currently using a deluxe sample. It doesn't have a strong smell which is nice. And I would recommend to a friend.
J v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff!! This is definitely worth the money! I use it all over my face but I’ve noticed my fine lines almost disappear after using this! It’s very gentle and doesn’t break my sensitive skin out.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?