BY ESTÉE LAUDER #4 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jade U.
Jade U.
Gillette, WY
I've really enjoyed this serum over the years. I have been through several bottles of this serum and I do feel that it helps with many things. It's quite hydrating. It helps brighten also. I can't really speak on the anti wrinkle properties as I don't have much for lines and wrinkles yet but perhaps that is thanks to this serum. I also use it in the am at times so don't get stuck just using at night. It works great under makeup actually!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
This is so amazing! I would say try a smaller sample size to see if it works for you first before buying the bigger size since it is on the pricier side. It's totally worth it though! I apply it at night and it never fails to leave my skin hydrated until I wake up. It's the best! You won't regret it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
This stuff is soooo bomb. I've been fortunate enough to get multiple samples so I've used it often. When my skin needs some tlc & I put it on before bed, my skin feels great the next day.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Amazing!!! My skin knows when I don't use this stuff! This helps with environmental assaults, hydration retension, AND it even helps with hormonal stresses on the skin! Love it!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Cranston , RI
Love this product been using for a month now and i can deff see results. My face is so much smoother and clear. Love it. I use it at night before going to bed.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
North Dakota
Love this product! I only had a sample but wow i could see a result in just a couple days!! Very spendy but i think worth the price
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
I love this product!!! I received a sample from Sephora last summer and within 2 days saw a noticeable difference in my skin.  It seemed less oily, more smooth and had a glow.  My makeup seemed to blend so much better into my skin as well.  I tried switching to a different night serum a few months ago because a couple friends were raving about it, but ended up going back to this one.  The product lasts for quite awhile and I love the consistency. It's almost like a water gel, instead of an oily thick serum.  It absorbs quickly and nicely into skin and it's heavy or greasy at all.  There's almost no smell to it either, which is nice at night.
Crystal X.
Crystal X.
Reno
I have many girl friends like and use ANR line. For me, it keeps my skin radiant. I can trust this product to do good to my face and keep it moistrized and make it healthy shine. Not sure about stopping more lines to show up on me though.
However it works real magic on one of my girl friend's skin. Her face and neck always looks tight and young.
Definately recommend this product if you have the budget to treat yourself!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently started using this when my mom mentioned how great her skin was feeling from using it. I might as well get a jump start on anti-aging, right? I haven't been using it long enough to see big anti-aging benefits but it makes my skin incredibly smooth and much more radiant in the morning. The texture of my skin has already gotten better, for sure. I can't wait to see what this can do for my very fine lines!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
The serum that started it all for me! I didn't think serum made a difference, but now I know it's a key to having better skin. The ANR is kind of expensive, but u will see a difference if u stick to it. During fall or winter, I sometimes add a few drops into my foundation to hydrate my skin through out the day. It is best to use this serum at night because your skin does its most repair during the night
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll