BY ESTÉE LAUDER #48 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
I absolutely love this large bottle❤️❤️
It will last you awhile. I even use it under my eyes because why not. If it's good for my face then it's good enough for my under eyes. It really hydrates my under eyes. I have a really hard time getting rid of my dehydrated looking under eyes but this product does the job hands down. I didn't bother buying the specified eye product because I put my money into buying a bigger one of these instead. ❤️❤️❤️
Jade U.
Jade U.
Gillette, WY
I've really enjoyed this serum over the years. I have been through several bottles of this serum and I do feel that it helps with many things. It's quite hydrating. It helps brighten also. I can't really speak on the anti wrinkle properties as I don't have much for lines and wrinkles yet but perhaps that is thanks to this serum. I also use it in the am at times so don't get stuck just using at night. It works great under makeup actually!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park , IL
This is so amazing! I would say try a smaller sample size to see if it works for you first before buying the bigger size since it is on the pricier side. It's totally worth it though! I apply it at night and it never fails to leave my skin hydrated until I wake up. It's the best! You won't regret it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
This stuff is soooo bomb. I've been fortunate enough to get multiple samples so I've used it often. When my skin needs some tlc & I put it on before bed, my skin feels great the next day.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Amazing!!! My skin knows when I don't use this stuff! This helps with environmental assaults, hydration retension, AND it even helps with hormonal stresses on the skin! Love it!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Cranston , RI
Love this product been using for a month now and i can deff see results. My face is so much smoother and clear. Love it. I use it at night before going to bed.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
North Dakota
Love this product! I only had a sample but wow i could see a result in just a couple days!! Very spendy but i think worth the price
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
I love this product!!! I received a sample from Sephora last summer and within 2 days saw a noticeable difference in my skin.  It seemed less oily, more smooth and had a glow.  My makeup seemed to blend so much better into my skin as well.  I tried switching to a different night serum a few months ago because a couple friends were raving about it, but ended up going back to this one.  The product lasts for quite awhile and I love the consistency. It's almost like a water gel, instead of an oily thick serum.  It absorbs quickly and nicely into skin and it's heavy or greasy at all.  There's almost no smell to it either, which is nice at night.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
My grandma uses the product and she always says how much it works for her skin me personally I think it's an already product very expensive that's not something I would repurchased but my grandma loves it so I think it's going to go to press you for the old women not too young because I think it doesn't go good with my skin but that's my opinion but I honestly would recommend it only woman
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
A few years ago I had a very bad chemical burn on my hand and I was preoccupied it was on a very visible spot. This serum completely got rid of the burn mark over the span of 2-3 months. The formula is quite oily but it will set into the skin and a little goes a very long way. Love this serum and keep it handy for other scratches.
Javi M.
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll