BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous Nude Eau de Parfum Spray - A new dimension in sensuality. Confident. Natural. Radiantly alive. Wrap your senses in the warmth of sultry Woods and Musks, delicate Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot and Baie Rose. Est?e Lauder Sensuous Nude. The seductive new fragrance. - Sensuous Nude Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
This is a very pleasant light smell that lingers all day long ! My bff has it and I super envious that I haven't purchased it!
Crystal M.
This perfume is EXCELLENT!! I absolutely love it so much. It leaves my clothes smelling wonderful too.
Maribel L.
Love this scent. Not to strong but I can smell it all day long. I will definitely buy it again.
Crystal F.
Ault, CO
One of the best perfumes ever!! I left work the other day and my coworker said people were commenting on whatever candle she had burning, but she had no such thing , it was my perfume that lingered behind the whole day! It was a soft, sweet, and beautiful scent that e sry one commented on hours after I'd left!
Briana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow wow wow. This smells delicious. Whenever I wear it I get constant compliments. It smells sweet and lasting. It stays on all day so you don't have to keep spraying yourself all day. It's a little pricy but that's just because of the "name" I would recommend it!
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
This perfume smells great and is great for wearing on a night out! It's a little strong so I only need a small dab which makes the bottle go a long way!
Hadeer E.
This perfume is so amazing it's has a beautiful smell that you will love it you should get one now , the package is amazing
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
How is this product? I need a new perfume and I was wondering if this was a good one! Does it last the whole day? #EsteeEditContest
Joy E.
Charleston, SC
I have been looking for a new scent! How strong is this one? I want to know how long it lasts throughout the day. #EsteeEditContest
Joy E.
Charleston, SC
How strong is this scent? I want to know how long it lasts. I have a sensitive nose!