Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder

by estate beauty

the perfect highlighter for an all day glow. swipe it on the high points of the face for a dewy, fresh look that will make you look radiant. 6 Places to Glow Up 1. Along the top of your cheekbones. 2. Under your brow bones. 3. On the inner corners of your eyes. 4. In a straight line down the bridge of your nose. 5. Just above your cupid’s bow (in an “M” shape) to add dimension to your upper lip. 6. Along your collarbones to add definition and depth.

It’s lavender. How cool is that? This shimmery purple highlighter will give you an out-of-this-world glow.; The powder formula is extremely pigmented and very buildable. Two swipes gave us a subtle highlight—a few more and all eyes were on us.; It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free (aka safe for you, your furry friends, and the environment).

Was this a natural glow?
Does anyone else love this highlighter?
Start your review of Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder!
Rio Oso, CA
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder uploaded by rachael T.
This Highlighter is so amazing! It's a baked powder Highlighter. It is extremely pigmented but still buildable. It's super silky and soft. It blends so well with my foundation and my bare skin. It glows so nicely. It's like a bright natural glow. It stays put all day without fading too much. It's perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't leave a bunch of fallout all over my face or when I tap my brush. It even works well as an eyeshadow. It's looks so much like a natural sunlight glow that I can apply it anywhere on my face and it still looks good. It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. It blurs right over my pores. Estate Beauty is an excellent brand. Their prices are very affordable too. I can recommend this Highlighter for any skin type or tone. For any age too. All in all it's an AMAZING product. Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder #highlighter #favorite #estatebeauty
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder uploaded by Danielle K.
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder in the shade "Pearl" omg I do love this formula. It is like butter, it's not as pigmented of a highlight it's more subtle but honestly when i swatched it i really was impressed. The packaging is super cute too!! It wasnt clumpy and went on with ease, I would say easy to blend with....it has me wondering what else they have!! 😁😁
Biddeford, ME
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder uploaded by Kari D.
I got this as a sample in one of my sub boxes (I think I got it in a ipsy bag but not 100% sure) When i first opened it i was worried it was gonna be too dark for my pale white skin. But after switching it I realized Its a very light but blinding color & it could us it as a highlighter, eye shadow, drow highlighter, or even to spice up a lip color/ look. The formula so lightweight, very rich & creamy/almost buttery feeling- it almost feels like it could be a cream highlighter. It's very easy to apply, you only need a light hand, & a little goes s long way. At 1st the fact it was so small & a single I was worried I would forget I had it & it never get use. But I use it alot because it's so small I'm always throwing it in my purse, my makeup bag, my car, or taking it to travel. This is the shade "lit" btw
Kennewick
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder uploaded by Sheena M.
This highlighter is not my favorite it is pretty but doesn't have a lot of payoff I have almost the same color in my Ofra and I only need a tiny bit with my Ofra and this one I have to really dig in to get the same payoff but I guess for the price it's not all bad.
NY
I own the shade 'lit' which is a yellow toned white gold/champagne. The texture feels a bit cool, like a colourpop highlight but has a hard texture since it's baked. I'd say this is like a hybrid of a colourpop supershock cheek and the e.l.f baked highlighter. This is a bit too yellow for me, I have very fair skin so the color contrasts noticeably. It's still very pretty, having slight glitter particles and shimmer.
El Centro
Wow! Now, I'm addicted to highlighter. If you know anything about my makeup preferences, this is alarmingly obvious, and I'm really picky about them too because I want to GLOW to the GODS, you know? This highlight is frosty and build-able meaning I can go from sun kissed to wet to beaming so bright Jeffree Star can see from Calabasas and that everything I want in a highlighter. 10/10 recommend
Jackson
I have the color Lit of this highlighter that I got from an Ipsy bag. The packaging is a cute pink that lets you see the color through the top. It's a very soft formula, which means it's smooth to go on, but it also broke easy. It's a very subtle highlight and would be nice for a more natural glow. I do prefer more blinding highlights but will use this for appropriate occasions.
Corpus Christi
Estate Beauty Dew Me Baked Highlight powder uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a lot like most highlighters except for it’s in a really really cute pink container that kind of reminds me of a caboodle. It’s really light so you can blend it better than some of the other highlighters. Overall I’m pretty impressed.
For the price this highlighter is absolutely WONDERFUL!! The packaging is clean and concise,no frills. I like that. The product is very blend able no powdery or patchy in any way. I would definitely repurchase this again. It is a staple in my daily makeup routine. A total win, that I recommend trying out!
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I received this in an Ipsy bag of mine in the shade “Lit”. This is one of the best highlighters I have ever used! I usually run into the problem of the highlight not having enough pigmentation, or not blending well enough to look good. This highlighter has both amazing pigmentation and blends beautifully!