Estancia Pinot Noir 750 ml uploaded by Leah C.

BY ESTANCIA

Estancia pinot noir 750 ml see more...

Leah C.
Leah C.
Very good smooth wine. Great with pasta, beef and Italian seasoned chicken. For $10 it's a great deal. It's also a great starter red wine for those looking to try something new. Not sweet and not dry or oaky. It's my go to wine of choice for gift giving.
#wine #foodies #winegift #winewithdinner #redwine #pinotnoir #californiawine
Donna R.
Donna R.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my favorite wine by far! Not to fruity but very smooth. I choose this wine before a lot of the more expensive wines. Very good price and value. Will keep buying this wine and enjoying it. Would highly recommend this wine for all the wine enthusiast. 🍷🍷Cheers!!!
J T.
J T.
This is a decent wine for the price point. There are better choices for this price range, but this one doesn't really disappoint. It is easy to find as it is available in most stores and lower end restaurants. I would buy it again to have a glass at the end of the day.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Conway, AR
In this price range it is a good choice of wines at most stores. It is usually available at most places and very balanced in its flavor. It's far from my favorite but it is always a good reliable choice.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
This is a good pinot noir- dry and not too fruity.. but it's not my favorite at this price range! my dad really really likes it though
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
One of our go to wines. Affordable and delicious! You can find it in most stores so if I'm not in the mood to try something new or if I'm in a rush I know I can always count on this.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
This is a very good wine. ABSOLUTELY fantastic for when It comes to eat meat and stuff. You should definitely go and buy one of these! You wont regret it, I can asure you that, believe me. Great bottle, I would definitely buy It again. AWESOMENESS