Est e Lauder Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer, Narcissist uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision? technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You ll want them all. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
Love the shade of this color! Not too long lasting but for same day very good ! Can be bought
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this color!! Polish is very long lasting I'm hooked!!!! No chip perfect for summer toes
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
Very rich in color. I love this polish. It comes out very smooth. Good value and do recommend
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Great color! Durable not expensive I definitely recommend this to everyone wanting to buy
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love this nail polish!! I just recently got my mom hooked on it and it is amazing!!!!!
Kon K.
Dallas
So good quality product I love to use it. I like so much and recommend for use it,super
Amy H.
prestonpans
I really rate these nail varnishes! They come in such beautiful colours, especially this one!!
They can go a good couple of days without chipping - maybe even a week if I’m not working and I am wearing gloves when washing the dishes.
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
I got this is one of the Christmas sets. And I use it all the time. It’s such a bright colour you only need one coat and it looks good. It’s nice and thick aswell so it’s not streaky. I would definitely recommend.