Est e Lauder Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer, Narcissist uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision? technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You ll want them all. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Olivia L.
Absolutely love these nail polishes! They are so opaque and the formula is not too thick or thin. It leaves such a nice layer and you only have to do one to have it set. And they last so long.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I bought this because of the beautiful color of it, I did not like the price tag! But anything from Estée Lauder is gonna come with a price tag! But I wasn't thrilled with this nail polish. I loved the color and the way it went on! But for some reason for me it took a long time to try for me and then it chipped and cracked really soon after painting!! I don't like painting my nails and don't want to have to redo them everyday because of chipping
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Not to bad surprisedly , it has great coverage and we'll pigmented, although it doesn't last that long maybe a week before it chips but that's ok no reg polish that's not led or uv won't last that long . But not to bad , I got this free from my mom so wasn't a bad deal lol.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beautiful nail color. Applied very easily and I was able to get a lot of wear out of it. Stayed well and didn't chip easily. I loved the color and got many compliments. A little pricey but worth the money. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
Very good product and looking forward to seeing more of this awesomeness in the nearest future. The price is right and it's rich on volume just how I like it
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love Estee Lauder's polish in Narcisdist, it is a gorgeous color. However, I find their polishes dry out quickly and you have to put on at least two coats.
Amy H.
Quincy, MA
High quality nail product for sure. I’m not a fan of a glittery finish so there’s that. But I think the product goes on nicely and has long lasting power.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I like this high-end product because it performs very well on my nails and I also like the color of it and I think it's a great formula