Est e Lauder Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer, Narcissist uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision? technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You ll want them all. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I really enjoy Estée Lauder anything. Recently I started buying their nail polishes and I actually bought the one called Narcissis for my toenails because it’s a beautiful pink red hot shade perfect for the beach and sand it was a good priced at seven dollars a bottle and it lasted probably 10 days before it started chipping with two coats so I would recommend as they water nail polish to anyone looking for a long-term polish
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley NV
I love this nail it’s very pigmented. Very durable and does not chip. It is very easy to apply. They have a great variety of vibrant colors. I will definitely be purchasing this nail polish again.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
Love these nail polishes. They are so opaque. They aren’t expensive at all, and are a good value for the price. I have always loved these nail polishes and I always get them at the beauty counter. I would recommend these to others. :)
Mariah M.
This is such a beautiful classy but fun color. These are so luxurious and so nice they last for so long on the nail without chipping. I definitely recommend these polishes
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could give it ten stars I would. Applies like glass and looks beautiful with a glossy finish. Absolutely adore these and can't wait to try more colors.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Angela L.
Caro, MI
Love the color and love the way it goes on so smooth! I was interested to see how their nail polish would be because I never expected to see Estée Lauder with any but I was pleasantly surprised! Great dry time too!