Est e Lauder Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer, Narcissist uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision? technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You ll want them all. see more...

Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I bought this because of the beautiful color of it, I did not like the price tag! But anything from Estée Lauder is gonna come with a price tag! But I wasn't thrilled with this nail polish. I loved the color and the way it went on! But for some reason for me it took a long time to try for me and then it chipped and cracked really soon after painting!! I don't like painting my nails and don't want to have to redo them everyday because of chipping
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Not to bad surprisedly , it has great coverage and we'll pigmented, although it doesn't last that long maybe a week before it chips but that's ok no reg polish that's not led or uv won't last that long . But not to bad , I got this free from my mom so wasn't a bad deal lol.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beautiful nail color. Applied very easily and I was able to get a lot of wear out of it. Stayed well and didn't chip easily. I loved the color and got many compliments. A little pricey but worth the money. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!