Est e Lauder Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer, Narcissist uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision? technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You ll want them all. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy Estée Lauder anything. Recently I started buying their nail polishes and I actually bought the one called Narcissis for my toenails because it’s a beautiful pink red hot shade perfect for the beach and sand it was a good priced at seven dollars a bottle and it lasted probably 10 days before it started chipping with two coats so I would recommend as they water nail polish to anyone looking for a long-term polish
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because of the beautiful color of it, I did not like the price tag! But anything from Estée Lauder is gonna come with a price tag! But I wasn't thrilled with this nail polish. I loved the color and the way it went on! But for some reason for me it took a long time to try for me and then it chipped and cracked really soon after painting!! I don't like painting my nails and don't want to have to redo them everyday because of chipping
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not to bad surprisedly , it has great coverage and we'll pigmented, although it doesn't last that long maybe a week before it chips but that's ok no reg polish that's not led or uv won't last that long . But not to bad , I got this free from my mom so wasn't a bad deal lol.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful nail color. Applied very easily and I was able to get a lot of wear out of it. Stayed well and didn't chip easily. I loved the color and got many compliments. A little pricey but worth the money. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estee Lauder's polish in Narcisdist, it is a gorgeous color. However, I find their polishes dry out quickly and you have to put on at least two coats.
Brit B.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish it staya on for a long time it wont chip and drys veryy fast it comes in a pretty bottle amd its easy to get.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty nail polish color! I.T comes so smooth! I.T pricey but you are paying for good quality!
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nobody can live without red nails, because is the universe color think so :) tell me if I’m wrong
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging of all their products, although the product itself is quite pricey the quality and packaging of the products are fantastic, I love this nail polish shade in particular, the red is super vibrant and fun