Essie's Winter Nail Collection uploaded by McKenzie C.

BY ESSIE

Essie's Winter Nail Collection
  • "Great coverage, doesn't easily chip or wear when used with a base and top coat, not too thick or clumpy, inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "I love the colors there is very good pigment in the polis." in 1 review
  • "The quality of all Essie nail polishes are amazing, and I love butler please and where's my chauffeur?" in 1 review
  • "works well and they have a lot of nice colors." in 1 review
  • "It's a full coverage glitter which I love and the color is a really gorgeous gun-metal sort of silver." in 1 review
Kim S.
This collection is beautiful but I would not say Essie is my absolute favorite in nail polishes. Sometimes their polishes can get a bit thick and clumpy but then there are some that apply beautifully. Would definitely recommend because of the amazing color selections they offer.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
Gorgeous colors, go on opaque after 1-2 coats (but I always do 2 just to be safe). Some shades chip faster than others so I would definitely recommend a top coat.
Arya A.
I'm not crazy about Essie, and I say this after owning probably close to 15 of their nail lacquers. For the price you pay, you get a nail polish that may be beautiful in colour, but takes several applications for a solid colour to form on your fingernail. It also chips really fast despite using a base coat and a top coat! I really do prefer OPI to this because its not as sheer or runny either and stays on longer.
Kelsey T.
The quality of all Essie nail polishes are amazing, and I love butler please and where's my chauffeur? The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because of butler please. It's a really unique blue because it has a bit of purple in it, but I got a dud. One day when I used it, about a month after I first got it, and it was so gloopy, and did not apply smoothly at all. Thankfully Essie sent us a check to replace the bottle!
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
Essie's Butler please is my absolute favorite blue in my entire nail collection. Every time I wear it, I always get compliments. The formula is unfortunately not the best but I love it so much that I have to make it work. Beyond Cozy from the same winter collection is also gorgeous, but I wouldn't say that the other colors are wintery or unique.
Angelique A.
New Smyrna, FL
Good polish in a wide variety of trendy and classic colors and styles. I have about 15 bottles. Great coverage, doesn't easily chip or wear when used with a base and top coat, not too thick or clumpy, inexpensive. Usually 2 coats are all that's needed for most styles and colors. I've noticed dry time isn't super fast, but it usually only takes slightly longer than your average polish. I'd recommend this brand to anyone.
Mari B.
Essie nail polish always have the greatest colors out there. Every time I go the the department stores, pharmacy or the nail salon I always head straight to the Essie brand.😉
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I love Esssie's formula and the amazing colors. I recently purchased Butler Please and it's one of my new favorites. Especially when there is a matte top coat on it... it turns into an amazing electric neon blue to it.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't own these products but my friend does so I used it from her. I lovee the quality. Its not watery and with one application the color is very rich. So of course, I bought a color or two. Overall, they are amazing and yes I do agree the price is a bit too much but quality over quantity.
Melissa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have "beyond cozy" and "leading lady" from this collection. I've seen "where's my chauffer" and "butler please" swatches, and they look gorgeous! I love the 2 I own from this collection!