BY ESSIE #15 in Nail Polish

Winter Nail Polish Collection - Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. - Winter Nail Polish Collection see more...

• I have never used Essie nail polish. Are they long lasting ?5 Answers
  • How expensive are these1 Answers
  • What is the lasting power of this nail polish like? I've heard go...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Rama A.
I got the color "social-lights" since it's pretty close to the type of polish I normally wear. I'm pleasantly surprised by Essie and this color especially. The formula they use for this polish is not too watery, and not streaky. One coat would be opaque enough to wear, but I used two to make sure all of my nails look even. In the light, this polish is gray with shifting tones of rose gold, almost giving it a mauve appearance in certain lighting. I would definitely buy this polish again!
Timbrell R.
Review for: Ready to Boa more...
This nail polish is great for its color and shades. However it never last long on my nails. I do a gel top yet starts to chip after a day or two unlike my other brands (when doing the same process). The price is a little expensive so the quality should be better. I only use this brand when I need to match an outfit for the day/night. Other than that I would not recommend this product (unless ur taking it to the nail salon for them to apply)
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Essie nail colors. They are really pigmented and I hardly ever have to apply two coats. I usually just do one coat and then a clear coat on top. The darker shades are my favorites. Black, burgundy, and anything that sparkles. I love it. The price is a bit steep for nail polish but I don't mind paying it because they have such pretty colors and they last a good while.
Emily N.
Cherry Hill, NJ
When applying this polish i found that it went on pretty much full coverage, you might want to put in 2 coats though. The color is beautiful and pigmented and the bottle is very easy to work with. What i didn’t really like tho was that it took a little long to dry, but other than that it is an amazing nail polish that i totally recommend!
Summer S.
New Braunfels
Essie comes in gorgeous colors although they do not last at all! They always chip within the first 24 hours of wearing them! I use a base coat and top coat always. I do have to say they could be a one coat cover how ever I would rather do more coats and have the polish last more than a day then do one coat every day
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Into opinion, Essie has the best polishes. And I love this collection that includes a bunch of darker colors. It makes me feel edgy. Their formula has the least amount of chips I think and it stays longer than other brands and their colors are always really pigmented, so I don't have to layer up on coats.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love Essie nail polish! The colors are amazing and the polish last a long time. The price is ok. I don’t buy a lot. I am a preschool teacher and rough on my hands! And I bite my nails and always ruin the polish!
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
Soooo expensive & doesn’t even do the job! Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind paying if it’s a GOOD product but Essie nail polishes chip on me within the first day even with a good base & top coat! I only like the wide variety of colors, designs and finishes but as far as formula goes it’s horrible 👎🏼
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I love Essie nail polish just because they have such a unique variety of shades. I like how thin the brushes are, it's good for like when you're trying to paint your nails very precisely and cautiously. the matte polishes are especially my favorites, I wish they would make more of those lol...
Yinet A.
Can't go wrong with the colors in this collection. Super fun and chic colors to try. I have not used all of them but definitely a fan of this product. I'm loving my new favorite 'on your mistletoes' polish especially when I used it during the holidays! It went great with my Christmas outfit.
Is this a good brand? Looks a bit pricey but is it worth the money?
Sabrina C.
Does this brand last long? I've heard great things about Essie but I can't seem to find a good polish that actually stays on
Samantha K.
I always see these in stores, but I wanted to ask if it's worth how much it costs? Or is it cheaply made?
Vidhi A.
I have never used Essie nail polish. Are they long lasting ?
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
How long does it last before it starts to chip