Essie Winter Nail Polish Collection

Winter Nail Polish Collection - Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. - Winter Nail Polish Collection

Is it worth the money?
Does this nail polish chip quickly? or last a fair bit of time.
Is this nail polish super shiny?
Start your review of Essie Winter Nail Polish Collection!
Owasso, OK
Review for: Ready to Boa
I absolutely love Essie polish. It’s my favorite polish brand and I’m pretty sure I’ve tried every brand out there, including the most expensive. I love how essie polished apply smoothly and evenly and dry so quickly that you can do 2-3 coats in just a few minutes. I just wish they didn’t have formaldehyde in them, as I’ve recently discovered an allergy to it and it causes eyelid dermatitis 😭
Edinboro
I love this polish, especially this color. It is easy to apply and worth the value. It does take a long time to dry and I've smudged a bunch thinking its fully dry when it wasn't. Still overall better than most polishes, i would buy again just be more cautious on the drying.
Avon Park, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ready to Boa
This color is one of my favorites perfect shade for fall and it stays on for a good while I completely recommend this one to anyone looking for that deep red fall nail color and it's super easy to work with doesn't get globby or sticky which is very nice too have available.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Satin Sister
I absolutely love this color! It’s perfect for winter and New Year’s. Essie always makes A great nail polish. But this is a color that I think looks good on any complexion. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a pretty winter nail polish color.
Marysville , WA
Review for: Oh Behave
This is the perfect nail polish for the fall! I love how the Essie color lasts so long and Continues to allow my nails to be strong! When I want to remove the nail polish, it’s easy to come off. Essie nail polish is always reasonably priced.
Review for: Ready to Boa
I absolutely Love this Essie nail polish! It goes on so smoothly and has the best most long lasting colour and does not chip easily! It has a great handle which makes it easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ridgewood, NJ
Review for: Party on a Platform
FAVORITE FALL GO TO. Honestly I wear it like every other week. It goes with everything. I usually have to buy it once a year I use it so much. It doesn’t chip easily and the color is perfect after only two coats!
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Satin Sister
This is my winter go to color! Love this! Goes with any color outfit I’m wearing, any hair color that I have. No improvement needed! Used this for years! Will never change to another brand. I highly recommend!
Review for: Satin Sister
I love Essie polish. This color was perfect for a special occasion, as well as a continued use as a winter color. It goes on smooth, dries quickly and offers a huge variety of colors. I will always buy ESSIE!
I absolutely LOVE essie polish. I have several different colors but this is one of my favorites. The color is great and it doesn't chip off easily. It's worth every penny. If you're looking for a good polish that lasts, I recommend essie polish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...