essie Winter Collection Nail Polish 6x13.5ml uploaded by Somary R.

BY ESSIE

Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
Essie nail polish OVERALL is astounding. It is a thick polish that is very long lasting. I bought mine at Walgreens and Walmart. I do NOT agree with the price. Other brands have more product for a lesser price and are thinner so they last longer. With Essie polish, you can get away with only doing one color coat because it is so thick. If you don’t mind it only lasting 6-8 times or spending $2-$4 more dollars than other brands, then go ahead! They are gorgeous! Other than price per mL/ounce, I recommend.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
I received this product as a gift. The colors were very pretty. Polish went on smooth and looked good. The polish seemed to chip rather quickly. This was the first time I had used this brand. I would recommend because of price and color selection but just be aware it doesn’t seem to last very long.
Anna K.
auburn
This is so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and w I know what to do it today so I just got to work and I got to go to the bathroom and I’ll be home I love you so much and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful and I love love it is so so much fun and so amazingly beautiful don’t
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This nail polish is my go to always! It last a long time and dries pretty fast after application. This will always be my favorite type of polish and brand. The application is so easy. I love using for that reason and many other reasons as well. I will always buy this brand. Highly recommend!
Olivia B.
To me Essie is like hit and miss. They have some great nail polishes that I love to wear, and they have some that I’ve had to toss or return because they’re just not as highly pigmented or they peel very easily no matter what products I use to try and strengthen the polish. So really I like some and I don’t like some!
Shaileen A.
Bremerton , WA
Essie really did nail it with this collection. Although their are some typical shades, they also added some fun and not so typical shades. Essie does a great job with formulation and pigmentation when it comes to nail polish they know what they’re doing .
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most favorite collections by them. It’s always so hard finding the right shades especially in the winter but these colors are like my go to. I got all my colder seasons covered with these polishes. And I never have to waste time finding a color when I get my nails done. The formula is really great and lasts super long. Essie is really one of the greatest brands for polish.
Taylor S.
LOVE ALL OF ESSIE’S COLORS AND PRODUCTS. Super cute color, great quality, drys quick, easy to use. This is the only brand of nail polish I will use. I have yet to use another brand of nail polish because this one is amazing. Kinda pricey but worth it!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is a cute little thing to get with random colors which is what I like I barley wear nail polish I only do on my toenails and some of the colors are so pretty on my feet and I will buy again soon for other people
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
I love this entire collection it is my goto for fall/ winter. I love how it evens itself out and the brush is absolutely great. They sell Essie pretty much everywhere so it’s easy to find. I recommend to everyone.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Where was this kit sold?
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
What is your favorite shade for winter 2018?