BY ESSIE #10 in Nail Polish

Pure. Untouched. Pristine. This icy frozen lavender is just waiting to be discovered.

• This is such a cute colour. Does it last long?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emilie R.
Deer park
I absolutely love this color. It is incredibly versatile because it looks light and fresh in the summer, and looks cool and reminiscent of delicate icicles in the winter time.
I go for bold classic nail colors like shades of red, berry. However, I gravitated to this blue shade of periwinkle and I am so pleased I did.
Something I love about Essie??? It is consistently quality nail polish. With usually under $10, you can’t go wrong with any Essie nail color purchase!
I always bring it with me to the nail salon when I’m getting a mani-pedi because I request using my bottle of this polish. They never mind either because Essie rarely gets to thick/dry and it goes on evenly!
***Make sure you use a clear base Coat to assist in even application. Or, try a white base polish to really make the blue tint pop! You definitely want to do at least 2 coats of this color when you apply it!!
Emily H.
Massillon
Absolutely love this color! It’s that perfect shade that makes you look tan even when you’re not! I’ve always looked for the perfect purple/Violet shade in this really did it for me. I would totally recommend this and everyone should purchase this. I believe I purchased this from target!
Tiesha V.
Absolutely love love love this color but like the winter snow (pink) looking one it’s very thin and you have to apply a few coats on for it to stand out. It’s a great color just too thin. I buy it in the smallest size it comes in and I use it on my 3 year old cause it doesn’t take as much for me to put it on her as it does for me. She loves it and it’s quick. It’s quite pricey if you buy the normal size bottle
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
This nail polish isn’t as pigmented as it may seem in the picture. I find myself having to put a light coat of nail polish on just to get the color to come through which I really don’t like to do that because then it just makes your nail polish chipped even quicker, but other than that it’s a great brand and less he produces a lot of color so you have choices when you go with Essie nail polish
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
This is one of my FAVORITE colors of nail polish that I own! Essie is great! Their bottle design is chic and cute, their colors are lovely, and they are popular for a reason! Everyone I know loves Essie! Keep up the great work!
Brenda R.
I love the coverage and deep color of this nail polish. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries fairly quickly. The wear for this nail polish is pretty good. I love the variety of nail polish that Essie offers! There is something to go with everything! I would recommend this quality product for ease of wear and just plain fun!
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the color of this nail polish but I have come to realization that it takes me 3-4 coats of this Essie nail polish to get the full coverage color it puts out. However this polish lasted over 2-3 weeks and hasn’t chipped. Very impressed with that and color is beautiful! Good polish for a good price:)
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Virgin Snow
I Love this brand! Cute bottle, great polish that goes on smooth and doesn’t leaves streaks, plus the prices is good for a great product. You get what you pay for! I have so many of their colors! Totally recommend trying at least 4 lol
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
I love this color! It’s not too light but it’s not too dark either. It’s like the lavender of a blue of that makes sense. But it goes on smoothly and lasts for a fairly long time. But it also depends on if you use top coat and how often you wash your hands as well. Since that would kind of chip away your polish. But other than that it stays on good!
Alisia H.
I love love love essie nail polishes! They stick to your fingernails faithfully and I never have to worry about shipping even if I don’t apply a base or topcoat. They are very worth the price they are and I recommend Essie polishes.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
This is such a cute colour. Does it last long?