BY ESSIE

Pure. Untouched. Pristine. This icy frozen lavender is just waiting to be discovered.

Samantha I.
Houston
I really love this color and it last me at least a week before they start to chip. It is a bit pricy, but it doesn’t damage my nail at all. I’ve bought this product a few times now and I am always satisfied. I would buy it again as soon as I can if I’ve finished the previous one ! That how much I really like it.  essie Nail Polish
jennifer F.
Love this brand and all the amazing colors they offer. I’m a repeat user of their nail polish’s even though they are VERY pricey. The color options really make up for it. Anything would be a good alternative because of the price but you really do get what you pay for.
Rosa F.
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Man I absolutely love this color I mean my favorite color is blue and this is the perfect blue I like. Essie is an amazing product for nail polish, it dry easy and doesn’t chip quickly. I may say it is on the pricey side but totally worth it.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I absolutely love this color. It is incredibly versatile because it looks light and fresh in the summer, and looks cool and reminiscent of delicate icicles in the winter time.
I go for bold classic nail colors like shades of red, berry. However, I gravitated to this blue shade of periwinkle and I am so pleased I did.
Something I love about Essie??? It is consistently quality nail polish. With usually under $10, you can’t go wrong with any Essie nail color purchase!
I always bring it with me to the nail salon when I’m getting a mani-pedi because I request using my bottle of this polish. They never mind either because Essie rarely gets to thick/dry and it goes on evenly!
***Make sure you use a clear base Coat to assist in even application. Or, try a white base polish to really make the blue tint pop! You definitely want to do at least 2 coats of this color when you apply it!!
Nicole C.
Poughquag
Purchased at: CVS
Love all of the Essie colors!! They have so many to choose from and all are so gorgeous! I love the brush because it is not too thick or thin, and it is easy to manage when using a non dominant hand! Little pricey though
Emily H.
Massillon
Absolutely love this color! It’s that perfect shade that makes you look tan even when you’re not! I’ve always looked for the perfect purple/Violet shade in this really did it for me. I would totally recommend this and everyone should purchase this. I believe I purchased this from target!
Brittany B.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite polishes of all time.. the soft baby blues are my favorite kind of colors for my nails and Essie polish is just so long lasting so it’s the perfect combo for me. I find my Essie polishes last a lot longer than other brands and they don’t chip nearly as fast.
Ashlyn O.
Fountain Vly, CA
I absolutely love this color because I don't like wearing bright colors, but I also don't like wearing nudes or pinks all of the time. This nail color gives me the pop of color that I want without being too over the top. I also really like the formula of the nail polish and it tends to stay on quite well.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Hands down my favorite Nail polish brand and color right here! This color looks amazing with every outfit, lasts forever and I just love how pretty and dainty it is. It's easy to apply and although Essie's nail polishes are generally more pricey than most other brands, it's definitely worth it. I've had this nail polish for a longgg time and it's still in top quality!
Luana C.
Purchased at: Target
When I first got it, the nail polish was great and painted well. However after a month, it was hard to use and hard to slide smoothly over the nail. It took 2-3 coats for it to show , but then it became too chunky. I think for the price it’s worth it, but it’s not the best of qualities.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
This is such a cute colour. Does it last long?
Eduarda♡ A.