BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite nail polish colors and brands because 1-2 coats finishes the job. It’s thick and sort of creamy, you don’t have to use a ton of it to get the thick color you want and it dries fairly fast!
Lauren N.
I love this red color. It is so vibrant. Essie is very smooth and light to put on. It doesn’t chip easily and it’s one of the cheaper brands. I have been a repeat user.
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
Super adorb color. Great statement maker received lots of compliments on this color Essie is one of my go to brands for polish. Wish they were a little bit cheaper but I am a frequent purchaser.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into nail painting this will be an extraordinary product to try
Pari P.
I love the way they look on me and you can give your nails spa feeling at home by using this nails polish. They have good pigment so you do you just need 1 or 2 coat.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Love the colors, really fun and vibrant. Lasts quite some time and always makes a manicure pop even if you're not the best at painting your nails their brush makes life easy
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
Love it so beautiful gorgeous shade I loved this one a lot hard to match with my wardrobe but still loved it on my toes such a gorgeous color and lasted a long time! Will absolutely recommend to others absolutely
Katelin R.
united states
While I am obsessed with this color and this brand in general, Essie is just so expensive! There are much more budget friendly brands out there that work just as well and sometimes better.
Emily C.
Portland
I like their products. I think they have a nice color selection with tons of colors that appeal to me. I still think I prefer opi for its longevity but this is still a nice alternative.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My all time favorite nail polish brand. It dries so quickly. Doesn’t chip. Color pay off and selection are amazing. These will always be my go to and are so inexpensive.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon