BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Ellie B.
This nail polish has a beautiful color and only takes two coats! These nail polishes are reasonably priced for the quality and am a repeated user. Definitely a high top brand! A definite recommendation for essie!
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
I’ve been using this nail polish since grade six.
I am a repeating user and I love this brand and color so much
It’s so cute and bright n vibrant.
Good price / value definetly would buy again its great
Cynthia C.
Houston , TX
Reds are my go-to nail color and this color is one of my favorites. It’s easy to apply and you can even do with one coat for those quick, last minute polishes. It’s prefect for any season, and goes great on toes too!
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
Color was beautiful but even with a top coat it chipped. I’m happy I got it when it was on sale or else I’d be mad I paid nearly $10 for a nail polish that chips in one day. Not sure if I’ll buy again.
💜Joyti L.
First of all let me tell you, the color is amazing and price of this nail polish is a little expensive than some of the polishes but definitely worth buy because I feel this one keeps well on the nails and helps strengthen nails as well.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Victoria V.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am not very impressed with Essie product. The price point is too high and it lasts the same time as a nail polish for $5. The colors are great but other than that save yourself some $$$.
Tanvi W.
Frisco
I like this color a lot and the best part is that it doesn’t stain your hands and is easy to get off. The color goes on easily and I love the applicator. However, the product doesn’t last as long as I would have hoped.
Beckie S.
Mclean, VA
Essie is a great high quality brand and I love the variety of shades that they offer. More importantly, their nail colors last until it is time for another manicure without chipping or peeling
Melody J.
hampton
Essie has always worked well for me. The color lasts long and doesn’t chip super easily like other brands. It’s a little more on the expensive side though. I’ve bought quite a few times.
briana a.
La Puente
Does the nail polish dry fast
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon