BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Felicia W.
Stafford, VA
I do like this nail polish, the color was good and went on well. It doesn’t last longer than your average nail polish though it is just average. The downside is that it is an average product with an above average cost. Not worth the money.
Lorena S.
Purchased at: Target
Love Essie polish and love this color. It’s the perfect holiday red. Easy to apply and seems to dry pretty quickly. Greatly priced. Only thing I would change is how quickly it seemed to dry up after a couple months of not using it.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
Essie has the very best polishes. The price is amazing, the drying time is fast, application is a breeze and the shine is unreal. The polish usually lasts a good amount of time as well. The color selection is out of this world.
Kayleigh c.
wilmington
I love this Polish there is nothing bad to say about it. Easy to apply, very good pigment and very buildable if u want a more vibrant red. Not to expensive I bought for about $3 dollars. I will be purchasing more Essie products
Isabella J.
Ann Arbor, MI
I absolutely love all Essie nail polishes! This shade in particular is perfect for winter and fall, but is still gorgeous year round! It doesn’t chip easily and is really thick, so it doesn’t take too long to paint your nails!
☮☯ B.
Chicago
Even though Essie is relatively pricey compared to other good brands, but I still absolutely love it. I hand model rings and need too keep my nails in tip top shape, and with Essie I can do that. The colors are perfect, vibrant and they don't stain. A definite fave!
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
I always love Essie polish. The color is great and long-lasting. It doesn’t seem to strip or damage my nails at all. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand and I will continue to purchase! I definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Essie formula is great because it looks almost like gel and dries quickly. they offer a wide variety of colors and dries evenly. the price point is decent and the quality is great considering the price. i would def recommend Essie polish to others. this red is so fun and daring.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the pigment of this polish and how easy it is to apply. It doesn’t break the bank and you can find it at any drugstore or wal mart. Essie polish is my complete go to and they have so many cute colors to try!
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I wear nail polish all the time and this one is one of my favorites. The color is bright and does not dull after a while. It also comes off easily with nail polish remover. Will forever keep using with nail polish
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon