BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Alaa M.
Eskişehir Odunpazarı 26020 Erkan Sokak NO9
Bu ürün çok tatlı ve birçok pratik ele almak daha çok daha fazla blues tarafından Mahbito daha catcher seviyorum
Teagan O.
sault ste. marie
I absolutely love Essie. The formula last long and is offered in a variety of colors. I suggest trying this brand
Michaela K.
Love this polish. Beautiful colour and easy to apply. Essie is always so reliable. Would definitely recommend.
Vanessa D.
Me encanto este calor es muy vibrante lo uso constantemente lo recomiendo esta marca hace productos de calidad
Rosario S.
Surbiton
It’s a really good nail polish
It can last for weeks if you take care of your nails
I would recommend it a 100%
Rose W.
It is easy to apply and dries really quickly. I love how long lasting the formula is, and its shiny appearance.
S Q.
Essie nail polish are good also they last long. Their colour collection is also very good. It’s easy to apply.
Shrestha H.
I like the winter collection ...like the colour of it ....I would like to try it again ...because of the colour
Krina V.
Kingston
I love the colour.. used it for my Christmas manicure and got several complements price is good for the product
Clara H.
I loooooove it !! It’s super great on the nails, easy to apply and dry super quickly but it’s quite expensive
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon