BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Theresa✨ B.
A little bit too pricey for me. I‘d rather buy a cheaper nail polish. There’s nothing to say about the quality though.
Aicha C.
Rabat, Rabat
A nice color , I received it in my birthday is the first mall polish I used I would like to have all of color of essie
Eden L.
North York, ON
Great colour for any season. Great value. Doesn't chip easily. Rarely need to apply a double coat & dries really fast.
Elizabeth K.
Kelowna, BC
Essie polish goes on amazing! And love the nail polish on my nails! Colors are beautiful and application is so smooth!
Marlene W.
4650
super color, thigh, easy to apply, perfekt applicator (not too thin), drys quickly, should last longer on the nails:/
Nayira M.
Great product. Nice color. Beautiful in my hands. In love. One of the best nail polish. Easy to buy, excellent price.
Majo B.
Mexico City
I really love this nail polish, it’s super pigmented and long lasting, it gets off easy with the nail polish remover
Mónica M.
Tepic Nayarit
Me encanta este color es el mejor para, soy de colores vivos como bajitos y me encantan los colores rojos en las uñas
Mariam F.
Paris
Vernis découvert suite à un concours d'une influences, couleur, tenue,top en tout point, je le recommande vraiment
Talyson M.
Product is highly recommended, does not dry out, application is smooth ,color is bright and suitable. It's is great
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon