BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

charmaine e.
Prince Rupert
Very bright red, looks great. Would recommend this product to anyone who loves doing their own nails long west without chipping
sarah j.
I love this nail Polish. Although it can be expensive it is worth the pennies. I feel it does last slightly longer than most.
rhiannon j.
reading
Such a bright and vibrant colour. Could be cheaper as there are products out there that do the same thing for a cheaper price
Nathalie
Great on my nails and looks great on me too. Tbis color really is vibrant and if u want to show off looks this really helps.
Christina K.
Dundalk
This colour is so intense and rich. The brush is nice and wide. Easy to use and glides right on. Looked very professional.
Ashley P.
Fredericton
My all time favorite polish
.. But 13 per bottle is absolutely ridiculous... like come on... 5 maybe.. But 13 are you nuts
Sinead c.
Florida
This red gives me life everytime i wear it i remember Christmas and the holiday season ots sexy and cool and eye catching
Amarfy R.
Really Good nail color. Stay long time on the nails. Good price too. Worth it. Love it. You can find it in drugstore too
Elizabeth K.
Kelowna, BC
Essie polish goes on amazing! And love the nail polish on my nails! Colors are beautiful and application is so smooth!
Eden L.
North York, ON
Great colour for any season. Great value. Doesn't chip easily. Rarely need to apply a double coat & dries really fast.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon