BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

SALIA J.
Victoria
Vibrant red colour, chips easier than I'd like for $10 a bottle. When mixed with Essie's bottom and top coat it lasts decently longer.
Jennise R.
miami
I was surprised how quickly this polish dries, so we need to work it fast so that the whole bottle does not dry but it looks beautiful
Sadiya S.
Saudi Arabia
This nail polish is my all time favourite to be honest. It's just that good ❤️ the colour and the payoff is just worth every dollar ❤️
Leticia D.
I really like this nail polish. The color is really beautiful and it is one of my favourite brand of nail polish. I would recommend it!
María M.
Santiago
too expensive for a nail polish and i didn't like the brush, 6000clp for something that you can get more product for less than the half
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Me encanta este color es magnífico y luce bien, en las uñas, es elegante además de que dura bastante en las uñas totalmente enamorada.
Illes B.
It is a bright,beautiful colour,I have been using it for quite a long time and I can affirm that is one of my favourite brands.
Emma P.
a classic but such a good nailpolish. the result is always amazing, making your nails look good, even if they're short. recommend.
Saffron C.
Isle of Mull
Gorgeous nail colour! Does not need multiple coats, more resistant to chips. Well known brand. A little costly but it is worth it:)
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Excelente calidad de esmalte, color intenso y duradero, no se craquela y otorga un buen brillo. El precio es economico y accesible.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon