BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Olivia E.
Edmonton, AB
My new favorite spring and summer color for my toes! Found it at my nail salon and then bought it as soon as I got home so I have it for touch ups and to bring with me in case the salon is out or doesn't restock it. As always, Essie is a great quality, long lasting polish.
Eliana A.
Lebanon
I would say it's very pigmented and the color is absolutely gorgeous. I love any essie nail polish in general and a good red is always welcomed. I make sure to always have my classics. I recommend.
Kelsey H.
The colour of this polish is stunning, and the value is good. However, this polish, in my opinion, chips VERY easily. Its easy to use but not worth it in my opinion. I wouldnt buy it again unless they change the formula
Laura G.
glasgow
So pigmented and long lasting love Essie nail polishes one coat does me and it doesn’t stain your nails when your removing it I highly recommend this product and I don’t use any other nail polishes since trying these
Grace G.
columbus
I really liked this color. I normally don’t wear such bright and out there colors but this one I really enjoyed. The polish dries quickly and it is a thin polish that is easy to apply. Per usual the packing is cute.
Darlene N.
Naples, Florida
I love this brand of nail painting. the colors with beautiful and the best thing is that they dry very fast. I believe that it does not have any against. This product can be compared with the brand opi
zina w.
Love this red shade! Its like the perfect red. What I love about Essie thoug is that yes the nail polish is a little bkt pricier but the nail polish sticks on for longer than any other nail polishes
Aisha I.
It’s like a perfect sexy red. Also lasts longer and doesn’t chip off for weeks. A little on the pricey side but it’s worth it to give it a try and gives a professional finish. Would definitely get it again.
Nathalie A.
The Essie Winter 2015 Collection landed on-counter waaaay earlier than it was supposed so I decided to wait until the weather turned a little cooler to show it to you. The time is now. Now that we’ve had a chance to wear our Frock 'n Roll and Leggy Legend, I bring you Essie Winter 2015 with a smattering of Essie LuxEffects 2015
Sarah M.
Milton, ON
I love this colour! It’s the perfect red and I love the shine. I am not a fan of how long it lasts though. I find it chips very easy and I have to re-apply as early as the next day. Essie is supposed to be one of the best nail polish brands so I’m quite disappointed.
briana a.
La Puente
Does the nail polish dry fast
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon