BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Jenni M.
Love this shade! Glides on easily, start sparingly though as a lot of product comes off on the brush, only need one or two coats and it lasts for days even without a top coat. Great tone of red too, not too ‘Lady of the night’ but a wonderful pop. Highly recommend this brand.
Charlotte L.
Gilfach Goch
I love these polishes. I love the brush and the colour pay off. However, I find that they aren’t long lasting at all and mine tends to chip off within a day or two. Sometimes even the same day that I’ve painted them. so definitely wear a top coat
Liz M.
Winnipeg
I’m not sure if this is the exact shade I have but it’s close. I like Essie nail polish, they always have a fresh colour and the wearability isn’t too bad. I have purchased again and when I want a new nail polish I will look at Essie first
Kelsey R.
Luskville
This is my all time favourite nail polish! I’ve worn it on my toes for 3 years straight. It goes on perfectly on the first coat. No uneven streaks. And it doesn’t chip off easy either. I definitely recommend! Every girl needs the perfect red nail polish and this is it!
Cássia C2 C.
Utah
Adoro esmaltes e ando sempre com as unhas bem coloridas. Esse esmalte tem boa durabilidade, bem pigmentado e brilho. Deixa a mão chique. Adoro vermelhos. Recomendo a quem puder comprar pois é um produto que vale a pena.
Olivia E.
Edmonton, AB
My new favorite spring and summer color for my toes! Found it at my nail salon and then bought it as soon as I got home so I have it for touch ups and to bring with me in case the salon is out or doesn't restock it. As always, Essie is a great quality, long lasting polish.
Eliana A.
Lebanon
I would say it's very pigmented and the color is absolutely gorgeous. I love any essie nail polish in general and a good red is always welcomed. I make sure to always have my classics. I recommend.
Kelsey H.
The colour of this polish is stunning, and the value is good. However, this polish, in my opinion, chips VERY easily. Its easy to use but not worth it in my opinion. I wouldnt buy it again unless they change the formula
Laura G.
glasgow
So pigmented and long lasting love Essie nail polishes one coat does me and it doesn’t stain your nails when your removing it I highly recommend this product and I don’t use any other nail polishes since trying these
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon