BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Brittney G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this and the beautiful color that it gave me for the holiday season!! Love it!!
Shyanne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product however it doesn’t last long. It always chips shortly after applying it to the nails. It is easy to apply. Repeated user.
Kasey C.
Danville
I love this color! Essie is my favorite brand for my fingernails because their brush is the perfect size and shape to paint on flawless nails. It usually takes 2 coats to be perfect, but I love it! Would definitely buy again!
Tina B.
Crystal, MN
Purchased at: Target
These are great products. Love the colors and they work well with out chipping would recommend
Sarah F.
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Target
Essie nail polish is by far the best brand to buy. I only use Essie because of the quality and the great color selections they have!
Irma M.
eatontown
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it and love the color.got it for christmas about a year ago. Love the color last for a good time. I decide to purchase 2 more color after...
Anna C.
Bayside, NY
Essie has the most beautiful nail polish colors! They are a little more difficult to apply than other brands, especially sheer colors. It usually last a week and a half before they start chipping. I love their colors and will continue purchasing more!
Karen R.
Purchased at: eHarmony
I love that color, and it has a very good durability on my nail. My favorite ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rebecca R.
Camillus, NY
Very vibrant color, matched my outfit and lips perfect. The nail polish is a little thin so I applied a few coats. A beautiful red decently would buy again and recommend to a friend.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon