BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Laura C.
Oxford
I love the bold color and it looks professional once you use a couple of coats. Good value.
Crystal P.
Corona, CA
Love red a lot it’s really pretty and only needed 2 coats I’m a repeat user for this color
Sherry D.
Love this nail polish. Very Opaque, only need one coat. Last a long time without chipping.
Steph M.
I love red polishes so this was perfect for the winter. Easy to apply. Love Essie polishes.
Jessica H.
Decatur, AL
Just recently picked up this color at my local TJ Maxx. It's the perfect shade for fall 😀
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Great full color and fair pricing. Not a lot of chipping. Easy to apply and fast drying.
asia h.
new york
Dry really fast and looks amazing but they come off super fast even with a coat of clear
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves the red color especially since it’s his favorite. Very smooth to apply.
Haley C.
Evans, GA
Pretty color. Love Essie products. Polish is smooth and dries in a decent amount of time.
Iliana C.
San Antonio
These nail polish are amazing a little pricey but worth the money they last a long time
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon